Z57 / deceptive business practice, scam/ horrible service

, San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-899-8148

ATTENTION BUYER BEWARE!!! WE HAVE BEEN QUOTED ON PRICE AND CHARGED A HIGHER PRICE ON OUR CREDIT CARD!!! Z57 WILL NOT REFUND!!! This is fraud now! 11/17/2010 I had an appointment to set up my website, I missed their phone call, I called them back 2 minutes later and was told, sorry, we will call you tomorrow to work on your website since you missed our telephone call! So after being so rudely spoken to, I told them I had already paid and expected help with building my website after already waiting 1 whole week so far, she said sorry, we will contact you back tomorrow, we are too busy. I'm trying to get my money back from Z57 in which you can tell its a boiler room atmosphere there. In any honest business, when you ask for a refund when you are not happy with a product or service within the specified time frame, you get your money back, NOT at Z57. They keep on repeating their scripted speech and give you the run around. I have no website, I paid them a week ago, now after being so rudely spoken to with help with my website, I no longer want to do business with them. I was told 299.00 and a 49.99 monthly fee over the phone, I just checked my credit statement as of yesterday and I was charged 583.00!! I called back to speak to my sales rep and he denies telling me a different number. ALSO, after they found out I wanted my money back and I was so unhappy with them, I started getting phone calls from tech reps wanting my password to Blue Host so they could work on my site, I would not call them back. I wake up this morning with an e-mail from Blue Host that someone was requesting a PASSWORD CHANGE to my own domain site!! Since I will not give Z57 my password now, they are trying to get it another way!! I'm now going to contact Blue Host and see who is trying to get a password change since it was not me. My credit card company has been notified, numbers changed, BBB contacted, etc. Next step is filing a report with the local police in San Diego, Ca for fraud. Save your money, find someone local. I hope other people read this and save themselves the time, grief, and money.

************* You can also tell, they all these people work in the same small room, they impersonate themselves as being this big company, but this is just another BOILER ROOM full of sales people and a few techs in one room. ******************************* 11/17/2010

Dp

Comments

• La
      Oct 12, 2010

Vendor refuses to remove office phone number from their call list.

• Use register.com They are reputable and half the price. I have used them several times.

• Jc
      Nov 17, 2010

Lauren,
    Please call into customer service at 800-899-8148 and let them know that I asked you to call in and they will transfer you to me. I will make sure you are added to our Do Not Call list.

~Jeremiah

Jeremiah Cole
    Director of Customer Service
    Z57 Internet Solutions
    800-899-8148

• Jc
      Nov 17, 2010

David,
    I see two separate concerns in your post. First, with the Quick Start appointment, we have 6 dedicated reps that hold an hour long appointment for every new client that comes on board. We’ve found that if agents new to their site with us do just the 3 things that we talk through on the call, they will be wildly successful with our site and I have some of my best reps working on these calls. We have one rep on the team that serves with USMC Res. and his team was held over and we found out that morning that he had not returned as planned from his assignment. On that morning when your wife called in, her assigned rep had given her a call and when he did not reach her, he attempted to call the appointment for the rep that was still on duty. When your wife called back in, all 5 of the reps were on their hour long calls and were unable to take her at that time. The Quick Start appointments are usually booked a few days out, but the Service rep that she spoke with was able to book an emergency spot for her on the following day. I apologize for the frustration, however these folks are limited by their calendar and that responsibility lies with me.
    In regards to the service you received, there are two parts to discuss. First, there is no excuse for the attitude that the rep took with you when I listened to the phone call. We work hard to give great service to everyone, and in no way benefit from treating some one poorly. You have my sincerest apologies for the tone the rep took with you, and have my word that it is being taken care of on my end. In regards to being hung up on, I work diligently with my staff to create a professional environment. If one of my reps were to curse at an agent, they would let go immediately, and when a client on the phone curses at one of my reps, I’ve worked with the team and the managers to deescalate the situation. However if the person on the phone continues to curse at the rep, I have authorized them to disconnect the call. The responsibility for the rep hanging up on you again rests with me and the policies that I’ve set up.

**Since starting this posting response, your wife (L) and I were able to talk and come to a mutually agreeable resolution.

We also covered the specifics of the start up cost and she agreed that the $583.00 was accurate, with the exception of a $35 domain set up fee that should not have applied as you were transitioning your old site.

In regards to the last line of this post, we have nearly 200 people that work for Z57 and were rated the #3 Best Place To Work by the San Diego Union Tribune. We work hard and we love helping agents be successful, and although we might not be the right fit for every agent, we work hard with thousands of agents to help them generate traffic and leads with their site and we’re good at what we do.

Again L, thank you for taking the time to talk with me and working to resolve your concerns,

-Jeremiah

• Dp
      Nov 23, 2010

11-22-2010

Jeremiah-

As of today's date 11/22 we have yet to receive our agreed upon full refund from Z57(11/17--morning)--- Jeremiah called me again after we had agreed to this and was very concerned regarding my husband's posting to these sites to warn potential customers of the hurdles that may await them. He asked that we amend these comments--i thought it only fair to make amendments when we had resolution--he agreed and assured me this would happen in the next few days---4 days at the most. Jeremiah also at the time apologized for his customer service rep., Neisha, and her less than appropriate attitude, he said that had been handled and he could not elaborate, he also told me he had listened to the phone call and if he had been in our position he would have been more than perturbed with her sharp attitude also.

I did receive my call from Ralph for my Quickstart appointment, unfortunately he called my cell phone even though it was noted for him to call my office phone---by the time i scrambled to get my cell phone from my purse at the other side of the office the call had been lost---i waited for a voice-mail to come through---and sure enough it was Ralph, unfortunately I could not understand the number that he left for me to call back---at this point I googled the number and called in----it had prob. been a total of 6 minutes from the time my cell phone rang to the time i called in to Z57---Ralph was indeed on another call already, even though the customer service rep that I talked to said they did not know why he had taken another call with out waiting their customary 15min---so in short I drove an hour out of my way to make this appointment and b/c of people's inability to pay attention to detail and instruction I lost that time and have nothing to show for it.

This, as I know anyone in my shoes could imagine, including Jeremiah himself, knows how important time is. There was no attempt to console my loss of time and planned schedule--no apology or "please let me get that correct # again and let me have one of the reps call you just as soon as they finish the call they are on.

Now as I check my Visa account day after to day---hoping to see my promised "full refund" sadly, it is not there---I feel I am left with no other choice than to continue with the Visa dispute resolution department--I have wasted so much time and energy to get what is only fair---my money back for goods not rendered---no work was ever done on my site it was feeble and to show the level of effort I was dealing with: my hometown was spelled incorrectly, as well as my name and numerous other mistakes in information---they did not even so much as put fair housing logos or equal opp. ----this is illegal in itself--so I am glad it never went "live" b/c my reputation would have been compromised---

I am hoping that Jeremiah will tend to this like he promised! he said 4 days at most--we have passed that mark--so stay tuned-- I think we are going to have more luck with my Visa disputes department--I have saved very detailed notes and info. on everyone I have talked with and all communication that have passed back and fourth---- The Better Business Bureau currently has over 70 complaints on this company, 71 now including mine.

In addition---my original sales person quoted completely different prices and the ways they were broken down---it was supposed to be $400 plus one month at a time and no contracts.

Liza (Realtor)

• Dp
      Nov 23, 2010

ATTENTION BUYER BEWARE!!! WE HAVE BEEN QUOTED ON PRICE AND CHARGED A HIGHER PRICE ON OUR CREDIT CARD!!! Z57 WILL NOT REFUND!!! Check out their horrible reviews on google. This is fraud now! 11/17/2010 I had an appointment to set up my website, I missed their phone call, I called them back 2 minutes later and was told, sorry, we will call you tomorrow to work on your website since you missed our telephone call! So after being so rudely spoken to, I told them I had already paid and expected help with building my website after already waiting 1 whole week so far, she said sorry, we will contact you back tomorrow, we are too busy. I'm trying to get my money back from Z57 in which you can tell its a boiler room atmosphere there.

11/17/2010

Liza

• Ye
      Dec 15, 2010

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE.
    A SALE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN CONTACTING ME VERY AGRESSIVLY.
    IT IS SO GOOD, I HAVE CHECKED THEM FIRST.

• Ra
      Dec 24, 2010

Stay away from Z57. I am contacting the Florida Attorney General regarding their business practices. Others should do the same.

Jan 26, 2011

Cherib67: Please see my blog and the accompanying comment... I think you'll appreciate it. (and feel free to add on, we're on the same page)

Jan 26, 2011

Feb 07, 2011

The most terrible part of the Z57 experience is that they do not know anything about marketing real estate! I asked them why did I hire them if I had to tell them what to do at every turn? I cancelled it. They wanted me to give them my Brokers web site and password so they could help me (!) The only emails I ever got with them were from Z57 spamming me for more service and more money.

With all current general disrespect of Real Estate agents in this economy I do not need a firm I have hired to help me telling me it is OK to be fraudulent.

If they know so much about real estate marketing why dont they know what I need and provide that service? Because they do NOT provide any service at all. They know marketing, but not service. No Product equals no customers. Much thanks to my Credit Card company for declining the charge! Back at ya Z57!

Feb 24, 2011

I had a similar horror story. My credit card co. charged it back then Z57 gave their lingo to the bank from their charge back dept. yeah they have a dept for just that. So I was able to then give my side although the bank felt that I had been scammed and they shouldn't do that to people. But the fine print says if the web page is up OR 10 business days. Because they put up my bare bones sight no refund. I think it should then say or which ever comes first. They make you think you can cancel and get a refund if it is cancelled within 10 business days. So I guess (or) is up for interpratation. So they stole my money and I got nothing for it! I did turn this into the california attorney general and they are investigating, so feel free to contact them too.

• Jh
      May 02, 2011

Z57 is the best company out there. It is a shame you people can't understand how wonderful the company is. Steve Weber is a genius and when the rep calls you up just shut up and listen because you are lucky to get a call from such an amazing company. I think some of you don't understand how to read a contract if you are having issues with Z57. I think they should charge even more for their amazing service. If you just shut up and let them lead you, you will have many more leads and sell more houses. If you are not doing well with the best real estate website provider out there, then you must just be too stupid to actually sell a house.

May 02, 2011

###. idiot. dumb ###. I hope your post was tounge in cheek otherwise you are definitely tounge in cheek(s).

• Jh
      May 03, 2011

Holbrookcanhelp...When I call you I promise my 60 visitors in 60 days will be the best deal you will get. Don't be a ###. Come on back to Z57...

May 03, 2011

Hire a director of product marketing. You've been advertising for one since 2007. Nuff said.

•   May 04, 2011

Dpayne1 –

We know your issue was already resolved with a refund, but we saw a new posting today that we felt we must address.

First off… we do NOT agree with the opinions of J Howley. We’ve looked through our files and Howley is not an employee (past or current) or a customer (past or current). Howley’s comments are inappropriate, rude and completely uncalled for. Howley - we don’t know who you are, but please stop with the name calling.

The Complaint Board is set up for customers to share their opinions - good and bad. And while it hurts to hear the bad – we needed to hear it. Frankly, we have taken everyone’s feedback very seriously and are rolling out new changes at Z57 that we hope will be the first step towards improving your perception of Z57. While we cannot repair all of the mistakes of the past – we want to improve and are making serious changes here. And we welcome your continued feedback as we strive to improve. Hopefully we can win your business back. But regardless, we want you to know that we heard you and we are changing.
    Here’s what we are doing:

Our Cancellation Policy
    We want to apologize. Sometimes policies get in the way of offering good client service and it appears we are guilty of that. Z57 prides itself on successful working with thousands of Realtors to grow their Internet marketing for past 12 years. It wasn’t our intention to make it this so challenging to cancel our services and we don’t want to force Realtors to continue with a product if they have changed their mind after hanging up the phone.

Therefore, effective immediately, any new client can cancel their Z57 services within 3 days of purchase – for any reason – and get a full refund. If it’s after 3 days, a client may cancel at any time with 30 days notice. Simply call us at 800-899-8148. Yes, we will still ask you why you want to cancel. But understand that’s only so we can improve our product and services to better suit your needs. We want to offer Realtor’s the best service possible.

Beyond cancellation policies, there are several other programs and activities that we are working on to improve at Z57. But in fairness to your post, we don’t want to dominate the conversation. However, we did want you to know we heard you, we are making changes and we are grateful for the feedback.

Lastly - J Howley – we don’t know who you are, but please stop insulting people who simply want share their opinions. If we didn't get feedback, we couldn’t improve.

Z57 Client Development Team

May 04, 2011

T0 the Z57 Client development team:

Good job of presenting us with Good Cop-Bad Cop routine. I bet you know full well who J Howley is. Either way it is nothing that any one can prove short of hiring a fleet of lawyers. How convenient.

Z57 ripped me off and I still have the emails from Paul Lamotte suggesting I should give him my log-ins. Only an idiot would give up their MLS LogIns. The MLSs prohibit members from doing that specifically. As if you guys didnt know that - well maybe you dont if you catch my implication.

And I quote Paul Lamotte
    "are you able to give me the user and password for that agent long in section so i can look around to pull a link off of that?"

You got plenty of feedback from me and yet you NEVER privided me with any real service. Everything I said in my preivious post in this thread still stands. Offering up an apology for past bad conduct does not make up for that conduct. It only shows me how despicable and unethical you people really are. I can walk outside and get clean hot air.

CalCon17

• Ts
      Jun 24, 2011

My accounthas been closed with them for 3-5 years and I just looked at my bank statement and they have 4 different charges in the past 3 months. I hope this is something I haven't missed in the past years. I am calling the bank and z57 in the morning.

•   Jun 24, 2011

tsj - Please ask for Henry Phillips at Z57 and he will look into this for you immediately. Since these boards are anonymous, I cannot look up your account by just 'tsj' but we want to resolve any mistakes right away. Henry is in the office all day tomorrow. Thanks for telling us.

• Me
      Jul 19, 2011

7/19/11 I am very upset with Z57. I have tried getting in touch with you all since March. Everything I was told did not happen. I was told NO contract. I don't pay I don't get a website. I was also given a 60 day 60 visistors guaranteed. Which I did not get. I pulled all the stats and have records. The last 2 weeks before the 60 days there were over 30 hits for 2sec each. All within business hours. None of the other months even till now have had very much activity. There was minimal activity which is fine but don't say you'll 60. And that I will also have leeds. I had 2 leads. One being myself 1 being bogus. I also was put on some craiglist advertising which got me in trouble and a fine and barred from the site for illegal use. All thanks to Z57 for not doing there homework. I have left emails and gotten a call back but not from the correct person I need to speak with just the rep saying who I need to speak with and transfering my call which no one ever gets back. I want them to take the website off i do not use it. But I'm told I have to cancel. I shouldn't have to since I wasn't on a contract. So I take the steps to talk to someone and NO One can help. Now I'm being told I owe all this money WHICH I DONT. Im very upset with this process. They can try and collect money but they can't help with a refund for a guarenteed service they scam and can't provide and now a no contract which i never received. I was charged incorrectly to begin with. I was told 199 for the websit and 99 per month. My card was charged 426.00. Apparently there was a domain fee that they didn't mention and I got charged 299 for startup. Which I told them in the beginning I counld not afford that price. And they do probably have alot of people working for them. That way they can use all there computers to make you have the 60 visitors. VERY BAD COMPANY. I'm posting with the BBB and If anyone is doing a Class Action Please let me know and I'll call you. I'm looking to recope what I lost in the mess and hope to be rid of Z57. ANd Z57 should supply a good number to actual get in contact with someone. Melissa

• Jb
      Aug 18, 2011

Z57 is no good. They say you can cancel at anytime but then want to say it's a 30 day notice meaning they will cancel 30 days from the day. So if your regularly scheduled payment is within those 30 days they will charge you even though your website will be shut down.
    But they can shut it down right away, but they will still charge you. Also they weren't compliant with my MLS board so I had to pay a separate fee to have idx on my website. I had to create all my own property websites and add all the info because it wasn't able to pull from the MLS.
    Don't waste your time. There are others out there that are better. Just ask around.

• Ju
      Sep 20, 2011

Well, having been an employee I can attest to the "Boiler Room" atmosphere of the sales floor at Z57. There were sales teams set-up to compete with one another and the competition does get fierce (sales bonuses are substantial) to the point that selling takes precedence over actually determining if the real estate agent really needs a website (some don't). I can also attest to the utter stupidity of real estate agents when it comes to marketing. They'll spend a thousand dollars on business cards and then somehow believe that a $9.99 website will do in today's online world. Z57 does have a myriad of tools that do deliver prospects to your website, but they aren't cheap. Just like in real estate, you get what you pay for. One thing Z57 does not do well is to explain that the website really is just the start, not the end of online marketing. Some "internet consultants" at Z57 did play fast and lose with what the website actually did by itself, but an outright lie? Never heard an outright lie. Either invest the money it takes for a full-on online marketing campaign, starting with a Z57 website, or don't spend a dime. You can't do it halfway or on the cheap. Will a $299 website make you millions? No. Will a $299 plus a few thousand dollars in online tools and advertising make you tens of thousands? Sure, now that I've seen.

• Do
      Sep 21, 2011

Don't do it. My experience was like "JustMyTwoCents2011". I was told I could cancel at any time. But wait, they sent an email changing the terms and conditions at some point after I had service for some time. Not to mention, I had agreed to a certain price per month and then they raised that amount "to provide better service to me". I had asked a couple of idiots in our office that use Z57 and they had not experienced this increase. I guess I was special. I tried to cancel a few months ago and they promised me they would credit my account for a month and provide me with $400.00 worth of website upgrades. Like an idiot, I thought I would try because the promised that my traffic would increase. The big change was them making everyone register to search for homes. Wow, they can do this for free anywhere. So they billed me for September two times. They said they tried to bill in October and it did not go through and then again to restart the cycle. I had not had opportunity to check my bank account. I have cancelled but with this 30 day notice that is now required. I get to pay an additional month. I guess it will make a difference to Z57 to have everyone upset to get this additional month. If this is happening to all Z57 clients that are cancelling, that is lots of extra revenue that they are not entitled to. These are just the most recent nightmares with Z57. My advice, DON'T DO IT.

• Oc
      Sep 22, 2011

they have ripped me off also. then turned me into a collection agency. they owe me over 400 dollars. i canceled in the first 30 days.

Oct 06, 2011

Shane of Z57 called this afternoon. I told him I do have a need with my website. But, he called without knowing my company name - which I gave him. He asked for my website. So I said, "if you want my business, maybe you should do some research." He asked for it again, so I said, "why don't you google it." He then said some very offensive stuff. What a great way to get business!!!

Nov 01, 2011

JustMyTwoCents - As a current employee at Z57, I would describe our sales environment as fun and upbeat – nothing like a boiler room.

Although marketing your business is the most important lender to success for Realtors, it is not something that is taught to Realtors as they study to earn their license. There will always be a start-up cost for any marketing solution you decide on but our proven marketing strategy and training will set you up for success for many years to come meaning the return on your investment will keep on coming back to you.

Z57 is setting the bar in the real estate space and we feel that our products exceed those of our competitors. We offer much more than just a website with our sign-on package – so we can honestly say that any agent who signs on with Z57 will be getting incredible value for their investment. In addition to an intelligent website full of lead capture tools, we also provide enrollment in our Z57 Academy - a one-one-on teaching program that will teach you how to master our proven marketing strategy and make you into a successful marketer. We also have many different specialized add-ons that can be built into a package to allow our Realtors meet their marketing goals. Z57 is also working on revamping our entire company image to match all the exciting new products that we’re offering to agents. Our ultimate goal is to teach Realtors how to generate a lifetime of success – that’s the ultimate return on your investment.

OceanDrive -

We want to fix this for you. Z57 takes customer satisfaction very seriously. We recently launched an initiative to improve our customer service and client experience. Please accept our sincere apology for your negative experience.

To resolve your issue quickly, I ask that you please contact us at [protected]@z57.com and give us the background on your situation.

Every message received at the above email address is immediately assigned to a highly trained client development representative who will promptly review your concern and will contact you. All messages are also reviewed by upper-level management on a weekly basis.

We look forward to resolving your concerns,

CA RE Broker –

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience with Shane. We want to fix this for you. Z57 has been making a lot of changes including an initiative we’ve created that will focus on our customer experience and customer experience. Our goal is to see measurable improvement in both areas.

To start, we’re doing our best to reach out to anyone with unresolved concerns. Please contact us at [protected]@z57.com and share the details on what your phone conversation consisted of. We will review the call and take the appropriate action needed.

Every reply we get to this email address goes immediately to a highly trained client development specialist and is reviewed by upper-level management once a week to help us improve our service. Anyone else with an unresolved concern is welcome to contact us as well.

• Ba
      Oct 27, 2014

Customer service is sketchy and quite frankly I've aghast at all the excuses I get why something doesn't work right. Out of the blue my website doesn't work and neither does my email forwarding or email account. I can't access my email but it's never their fault...always someone else's. They blamed me when their system got hacked and my email was being used by someone else for spam. They blamed Enom.com for my email and website problems...never their fault, always someone else's. I've never had any real issues until recently when they convinced me to upgrade. Ever since then it's been an absolute MESS with not being able to access email, website completely crashed and when I finally cancelled my account I was told it would remain up in the confirmation email until November 1, 2014. When I reached out to the "3rd" party company they use for email (fusemail) the guy at fusemail said there wasn't any email account with my name on it ([protected]@johnbahnhomes.com)...Thank God that guy I use for my domain names stepped in and made sure the email and my domain name were being forwarded but that took almost a week and only God knows how many emails are out there in the never land of cyberspace that I missed. Funny as hell...I received an email saying that they confirmed my termination but when I emailed back about my issues the SAME PERSON WHO EMAILED ME said "you have to call to terminate your account". That's not why I emailed you, you friggin' dope!

Oct 27, 2014

Hi John, thank you for writing your feedback as we are always hoping to improve and want to learn from any mistakes made. I truly apologize if you did not receive fantastic service from our Client Development department. We use very few 3rd party providers and we no longer offer an email service, but still support clients on that platform. That being said, our reps should know that even though our upgraded email is a 3rd party, it is still a representation of Z57 and we need to take responsibility for any issues you may have and resolve them in a timely manner. I will be addressing and hosting a training with the team to ensure that this never happens again. If you wish to discuss any issues you have, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at [protected]@z57.com

• Ro
      Sep 28, 2015

People never walk into a relationship assuming that they will be abused physically, emotionally or mentally. The abuse also never starts immediately into the relationship at full force as you would expect it to. Abusers often start out very subtly in a relationship with the different types of control, blame and manipulation. They don’t tell their partners that they intend to control them or ruin their lives in many ways.
    Abuse can take many forms. It can be when your partner tells you that you are fat or ugly just to make themselves feel better. They tell you that no one else would love you or treat you the way that they treat you so that you won’t realize you are better than they are and leave them. They make the choice to lose their temper in many forms, but they always blame you instead of blaming their own lack of self-control or their own purposeful choice to make an abusive gesture towards you.
    Abuse can be smashing your car right after you joined the fitness gym or right before you plan to return to work. Abuse can be hiding your keys or phone so that you become disoriented and cannot remember where you put them. Abuse can be pretending that they are perfect out in public, only to make other people question whether you are being truthful or not when you share with them that you are being abused.
    We will cover the many signs of abuse in this ebook. Abusers choose to abuse. They feel entitled and feel they have a right to treat you poorly. They justify all of their actions to you and to themselves, removing themselves from any responsibility or blame for the abuse. They don’t want to view themselves in a negative way, so they must make you and others believe that you are the perpetrator or instigator of the abuse. Let’s dig in to the signs that are present in your life when you are dealing with an abuser. Not all of these signs will be present when you are being abused because every abuser thinks and responds to things differently. But if you see common signs below that are present in your relationship, odds are good that you are dealing with an abuser.
    In the ebook below, I will use he or he/she, but abusers can be both male and female. Abuse can happen in relationships between women, men as well as a man/woman relationship. Abuse can happen to the very young or the elderly. Abusers are pretty typical in our environment if you take a good look. Many times we are shocked by the people whom we realize are abusers and batterers, because they hide their aggression and hostility very well from the outside world

• Em
      Apr 04, 2016

If I could drive to their location to speak to a manager, I would do so. I have been with the company for over a decade where they have extracted nearly $9, 000 from me for a website and email service. I was threatened fines by my mls because it turns out that the IDX feed they used was illegal. So I hired another company - TWO YEARS AGO- to run a site. For 2 years, at $70 a month to Z57, I have attempted to resolve the issue - like have them release my URL (that I owned prior to their building me a website) and to switch out my email. There is never a manager on duty to speak to me. My requests to speak to a manager will take "3 business days to respond to" although when I speak to the next rep. they say that there is no request logged in. This is quite the scam. If anyone else reading this has had a similar experience, contact me and we can work together with an attorney to seek resolution. Emily Dishman, Fortus Realty 208-704-4973 (I would include my email - but they have hijacked it)