[Resolved] YuppTV / service

5 Hyderabad India AlpharettaGeorgia USA DublinCalifornia USA Bengaluru India, United Kingdom

"Yupp TV - Biggest cheaters". Hopeless telecasting service, always interrupting service, error messages, video gets stuck all the time, there is no sync between the video and audio most of the time. Useless customer service, all the agents and managers are big fat liers. Had to call their customer service every few days and they keep giving the same answer saying the issue will be resolved soon but it's never solved. Customer service agents promise extra weeks / months free subscription and money credit to my account and when I escalate the call to a manager after few days the manager says that there are no notes on my account about the promises made by their staff. Nobody takes ownership of complaints and never callback as they promise. I had to call them back always and be on hold for hours to speak to a manager. I need compensation for the horrible service received and the time I spent on phone calls and the amount of stress I had to go through all the time. If the compensation is not paid I will sue YUPP TV.

• Resolution statement

Yupptv.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ra