[Resolved] YuppTV / product/service & password handling

Hackensack, NJ, United States

I'm a user of Yupp TV and have been worried since the day 1 of my subscription. My complaints are:
1) Yupp TV does not have a proper password reset policy. I called the customer service center for password reset for my subscription and they were able to read out my password. This is a scary situation since anybody can misuse my ID and also my credit card information.
2) Secondly, they randomly add or delete channels without any prior information.

• Resolution statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Oct 06, 2017

YuppTV deeply regrets the inconvenience caused to each of our customers. It was not YuppTV but the network’s decision to take the channels out of the platform. We will always stand with our customers and promise to address every customer’s concern.

Due to extremely high call volume, we are experiencing a delayed response to the calls & chats. We are trying to reach every customer at the earliest to provide our best support and achieve a solution to your utmost satisfaction. We are pleased to announce that we have included additional content within your current packages and we shall call you to run through these great deals with you.

We would like to ensure each of our customers that your satisfaction has and will always be our priority.

Vi