YupptV

Posted: Oct 1, 2017 by

maatv and star tv not available anymore

4.5
Aurora, Colorado
Maatv and star tv channels are not available, what is the reason behind it? Both channels are pretty good and I subscribe the yupptv because of that? Why there is no notification sent to customers? Will these channels be in future? I hope most of the telugu and hindi subscriber will be mad by thus change and appreciate if u start adding these channels back
Thanks

SriImmaneni
YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2017
YuppTV deeply regrets the inconvenience caused to each of our customers. It was not YuppTV but the network’s decision to take the channels out of the platform. We will always stand with our customers and promise to address every customer’s concern.

Due to extremely high call volume, we are experiencing a delayed response to the calls & chats. We are trying to reach every customer at the earliest to provide our best support and achieve a solution to your utmost satisfaction. We are pleased to announce that we have included additional content within your current packages and we shall call you to run through these great deals with you.

We would like to ensure each of our customers that your satisfaction has and will always be our priority.
Complaint comments Comments (33) Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment

Comments

N  2nd of Oct, 2017 by     Best Advice +6 Votes
yes, i am also not receiving the channels. I heard that they lost contract with Star channels and mostly they will not be part of future packages. However, not sure how they are going to handle current subscriptions. We should fight for our money refund if they cannot provide the channels.
A  2nd of Oct, 2017 by    +5 Votes
Same here. I have been their customer over 5 years. Recently paid for yearly subscription. We watch only MAA channels. Let us ask for refund.
A  2nd of Oct, 2017 by    +3 Votes
Same here. These guys don't know how to treat customers ... this is unfair, they disabled the Customer service number too.
A  2nd of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
We have been subscribing to YuppTV for many years. Paid for yearly subscription recently. We watch is Vijay TV in Tamil and Starplus in hindi and both channels are gone now without notice. Tried calling customer service, no answer. No help at live chat either. are they ever going to resume Vijay and Starplus channels? Would expect a courtesy email notifying of any changes. Who and how to reach customer service to request for refund? Customer service no is disconnected!
A  2nd of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
We have been subscribing to YuppTV for many years. Paid for yearly subscription recently. We watch only Vijay TV in Tamil and Starplus in hindi and both channels are gone now without notice. Tried calling customer service, no answer. No help at live chat either. are they ever going to resume Vijay and Starplus channels? Would expect a courtesy email notifying of any changes. Who and how to reach customer service to request for refund? Customer service no is disconnected!
A  2nd of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Same problem as all, Maatv stopped working and more pain point is customer service is not working.
we need to post all these comments in Yupptv other country websites
as happily doing business in other countries by ignoring US customers.
A  2nd of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@yupptv Why yupptv customer service is not working in USA?
why all of sudden without prior notice Prime channels stopped broadcasting?
A  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    +4 Votes
Let’s file a lawsuit. I am bringing up a website for those interested to join. Will send the details soon.
A  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Same problem as all, Maatv stopped working
N  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Since they are not responding to our emails and telephone is out of service, The final option is, call your credit card company and explain the situation and ask for the refund. Credit card company always on customer side. Hope this helps!!
A  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    +4 Votes
very riduculous and bad customer service. They are not in a position to take calls or chat online. Very pathetic. They should be giving back the amount for these disruptions.
A  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Same here. Have an yearly subcription because of Maa TV only.
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Same here. I tried to reach out to them via call and chat. No response from their customer service. Let's do something to get our money back. Also, we should quit YuppTV forever.
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Is there any other provider which is similar to yupptv?
N  5th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Please let me know if any of you guys are trying to file a lawsuit. I would like to part of it. I also recently renewed, we watch only star plus hindi.
N  5th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Have an yearly subcription because of Maa TV only. With out notify to the customer they stopped the Maa channel. They are not in a position to take the customer calls or live chat. Customer service no is disconnected!
A  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have same problem and no reply from their customer support. I think we should all file a lawsuit against them and switch to Sling
A  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Very bad service ...
A  6th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
i am also having the same issue, and i called customer service so many times and no response at all, it is time to ask for refund and file a lawsuit
A  6th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here..we only took subscription just for maa tv ...I tried calling them, leaving message, sending emails..I did not get a reply yet.it is almost 5 days and my parents are bored at home ..I hate Yupp Tv for poor customer satisfaction

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree