[Resolved] Yupptv / big boss 2 (telugu) - not telecasted in the uk

1 Peterborough, England, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear Yupp TV,

This is Dileep Rayalla lives in Peterborough, United Kingdom. I have been a loyal customer to Yupp TV for more than three years since I opted time ago.

Name: Rayalla Dileep Kumar
Subscription Email:
Residing Country: United Kingdom
Mobile:

In recent times, I was so disappointed with Yupp TV for their actions and commitment towards your Valuable Customers.

It is that, there were occasions where a certain TV Show(s) and Event(s) not being telecasted in the UK, but having them to be telecasted in the US or Europe for known reasons to your Senior Management.
Ex: IPL 2018 - Not telecasted in the UK but was showcased in the US and Europe.

The recent one being not telecasted is Big Boss 2 in Maa TV (Telugu). I am along with my family members have eagerly awaited for this TV Show to be watched in Maa TV, but we were surprised to see something else (S/O Satyamurthy) instead of Big Boss 2 in the timeslot.

When I contacted Yupp TV Support Team on this, there was no good response from them and sounded that they were unfamiliar about this reported issue.

As a Valued Telugu Diamond Customer, it is our general expectation that all TV Shows or Events should be telecasted unrestrictedly from those channels that we subscribed for/to in the Yupp TV. This is the reason for why we opted for a Subscription or Diamond Package to meet the daily requirements/demands.

It's the Ethics, to inform your customer of any changes/deviation in the scheduled TV Show or Event thru an appropriate Customer Communication (Letter or Email etc.), and not to be taken granted or less worried about being ignorant with it resulting in severe Customer Pain or damage to Yupp TV in losing faith.

We (I) strongly hope that the Yupp TV Senior Management will work towards in telecasting the Big Boss 2 (Telugu) in the UK by resolving the copyright issues with Star Maa as soon as possible.

As a general customer, it is within best interest the above all suggestions will be taken into consideration by Yupp TV for improving the Customer Satisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Dileep Rayalla
A Valued Friendly Customer

• Resolution statement

• YuppTV Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2018

Dear YuppTV users,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that Bigg Boss season 2 will not be available on YuppTV as Star Maa doesn’t hold the digital rights to broadcast it internationally.

Di
Jun 11, 2018

Comments

• Na
      11th of Jun, 2018

I anticipated like an idiot!!! I didn't slept only because to watch this show and it was 1:30 in the morning ...at least there would have been scroll downs that the show will not be telecasted??? Yupptv is pathetic at this moment..hope you guys better solve this problem and add the missed episodes in catch up..
    Thanks..

12th of Jun, 2018

@Naveenkv Apologies for the inconvenience. We do understand your concern. But Star Maa itself do not have International digital copyrights to telecast Big Boss season 2

• In
      11th of Jun, 2018

Hi YuppTV,

I totally agree with Mr Dileep Rayalla. We are also customers of Yupptv from more than 5 years (Diamond Subscription of Hindi and Telugu). We are eagerly awaiting Bigg Boss show but YuppTV disappointed us. Being valued customers of YuppTV, we deserve to be notified of any such deviations / changes in telecasting much awaited events/ programs.

Appreciate YuppTV could look into this seriously and take necessary actions for quick resolutions.

Thanks.

Indira Saganti

• Vi
      12th of Jun, 2018

also, Yupp TV though paid subcription started playing ads, I think it's time for alternatives. YuppTV I think you better fasten up for business slide down .

12th of Jun, 2018

@vikshi Hi Vikshi, Apologies for the inconvenience. Please share your registered email id. We will help you in getting the ads issue resolved.

• Vi
      12th of Jun, 2018

I agree with all the complaints raised by telugu community people in UK. I am a YUPPTv subscriber since 3 years. Its really a very big disappointment!
    YUPPTV claims that STAR-MAA doesn't have copy rights to telecast Telugu-BiggBoss Season 2 in UK.
    Its SHAME on YUPPtv and also STAR-MAA who are unable to do so.
    email: vijay.t.vj@gmail.com

• Sr
      13th of Jun, 2018

Same here in Australia . If YuPP tv not able to telecast record version (catch -up ) sessions then why we been charging us with gold package &etc.I am going to lodge official complaint with consumer affairs Australia. Yupp Tv just bluffing the consumer and misguiding with wrong information, It against to law .

13th of Jun, 2018

This is the same case in Australia as well. We don't seem to have Big Boss 2 being aired on YuppTV. Very disappointing being a loyal customer of Yupp for many years now.

16th of Jun, 2018

Same problem here in Malaysia dudes. And we are receiving one silly answer from yupptv i.e. We are Apologies for the inconvenience. But their customer care not giving solution for this. If they cannot, they need to inform customers and need to refund. But Yupptv cheating customers with wrong package information and programs. Really fed-up with this yupptv.

18th of Jun, 2018

@NagYuppTV Hi Nag! Apologies for the inconvenience. We have started telecasting Big Boss Season 2 (Telugu) program from yesterday. Please check for the channel " Bigboss Star Maa". You can watch the program in that channel.

24th of Jun, 2018

@Yupptv Thank you very much for your prompt reply and help.

• Ar
      17th of Jun, 2018

There is no point to pay for gold package whereas not able to watch full channels/shows. Really pissed off with this !

18th of Jun, 2018

@Arselers Hi there! We have started telecasting the Bigboss season 2 (Telugu) program from yesterday. Please check for the channel "Bigboss Star Maa".

• Uk
      19th of Jun, 2018

@Yupptv Is it available in UK.

• Pa

@Yupptv @YuppTv Hi!
    Have you started telecasting it in Sweden (Europe) as well?

• Fs
      19th of Jun, 2018

@Yupptv we cant see any bigboss program on maa tv. more over you are advertising on the website that the big boss is available on YUpp TV. i thin you people are bunch of lairs and no ethics.

• Ar
      20th of Jun, 2018

@Yupptv It's not available in the UK as I couldn't find the channel you mentioned

20th of Jun, 2018

@Pavan Koralla Hi Pavan Koralla, Yes we are telecasting Bigboss in Sweden as well.

• Sh
      21st of Jun, 2018

@Yupptv is it available in UK? The website says you can watch Big boss 2 telugu, but i cant find the Big boss Star Maa channel.

22nd of Jun, 2018

@Shivad Hi Shivad, Star Maa Do not have digital copyrights to telecast Bigboss season 2 ( Telugu) in UK.

• Ab
      21st of Jun, 2018

I am facing the same issue as well
    I can't find big boss star MAA channel in UK

• Un
      26th of Jun, 2018

@Yupptv you are contradicting your responses. You say Maa don’t have international right to telecast and you say it’s now showing and when questioned then your answer is in Sweden.. is it not international then!! . The Add are really pissing me off. We are paid subscribers not watch it for free. You seriously have to rethink your advertising. No more extending the service... looking for alternative.

26th of Jun, 2018

@Unhappy @yupptv Apologies for the inconvenience. Star Maa do not have digital copyrights to telecast Big boss in UK, Spain, Israel, Italy, Nordic, Portugal . Please share your registered email id. We will help you out in resolving the ads issue.

7th of Jul, 2018

Bought the package to view Bigg Boss Malayalam but no luck. Also too much advert in between the programme . Going to cancel soon.
    Shame !!! Yupp tv