YRCUnreliable shipper

They never called me; I called them; found out delivery from North Carolina to Boston area was already in Boston. Delivery promised for today; promise made yesterday around noon. No delivery was made today. At no point was I ever contacted by any means; on the contrary, any and all contact was made by me. The feeble excuse given was that the truck was overpacked or improperly packed, so that my shipment was stuck behind another, and that other was not delivered today. I said, so, deliver it tonight; pay overtime to someone and deliver on your promise. So called "customer service" failed to get that done, thus failing in the "customer service" realm as well. Now, what do we do about this egregious service??

Sm
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Mr
      Jan 14, 2015

Your comments regarding the service you received from customer service are very important to us. We want customers to enjoy shipping with YRC, so your report of a disturbing experience is a serious concern for us. First, let us express our deepest apologies. You deserve only the best service, especially when you call customer service.We are questioning our staff and will take appropriate action. In the future we hope to provide you with the service you should expect from YRC. Thank you for reporting this incident.
    Sincerely, Mr.Tag Master

• Ss
      Jul 18, 2017

I wish Walmart would quit using them. They can't deliver on time and it makes Walmart look really bad. I have called Walmart many times to complain. The package I have been waiting for was suppose to be delivered yesterday July 17th after 6pm. It was 30 minutes from the Walmart store yesterday and ????. It has been 23 hours and it still hasn't arrived. The only answer I get is it is in route and will be there by the July 20th 2 days from today. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I could drive to Florida and back in 3 days time and they can't drive 30 minutes up the interstate.