[Resolved] Yoins / returned items

Liverpool, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom

I have returned a parcel to the address that was on the goods i recieved. I paid £13 post & packing to return them. Customer services then said i could not get a refund as i returned to the wrong address but they didnt tell me this until id sent it bsck. I have the receipt for posting and returned it to were it came from. Which was written on the parcel. Customer services ...joshy...told me I can't have refund. I am now contacting every selling organisation that joins deals with and posting on Facebook not to order from them. I will also contact Chinese trading standards etc etc until I get a refund...this is what i am posting on social media etc...Do not order from this company. They do not accept returns and do not make it easy to return items. They will do everything possible to get out of you returning items. They are unscrupulou and dishonest. You will not be allowed to return items. I am having terrible problem returning clothes I ordered and I spent £13 on return post & packing. I am battling with them stvthe moment to get s refund but theyre doing everything possible to get out off paying the refund. I sm contacting ebay & amazon on howcthey conduct their business and will continue to discredit them until they 're emburse meDo not order from this company. They do not accept returns and do not make it easy to return items. They will do everything possible to get out of you returning items. They are unscriptions and dishonest. You will not be allowed to return items. I am having terrible problem returning clothes I ordered and I spent £13 on return post & packing. I am battling with them stvthe moment to get s refund but theyre doing everything possible to get out off payingvthe refund. I sm contacting ebay & amazon on howcthey conduct their business

• Resolution statement

• Yoins Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2017

Dear Megsypegsy,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience about shopping with us.

We will refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition to our warehouse within 14 days of receipt. Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on earrings, lingerie, underwear, swimwear, unless the items are visibly defective.

To avoid the unnecessary misunderstanding, we do not accept any parcel that is returned directly without communication.All the steps are needed to confirm the information about your order, so that we do our best to process and refund for you as soon as possible.

We value our customer and hope that we can build a good communication with each other to solve the problem.Could you please contact us via email([protected]@yoins.com), the chat line(https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/7243681/open_chat.cgi?groups=1) or call us by 00852-21364966 ( 9:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT + 08:00 form Monday to Friday) to solve the issue?Hope to hear from you again.

Kind regards.