Yodle.com / Stay away from these guys
A Yodle rep contacted me and hounded me for weeks to get me to sign up. High pressure sales pitch that glossed over some very important details. They never tell you exactly what you will be charged for, i.e. phone calls from prospects, mark up on adwords clicks. I have had one paying customer from the Yodle leads. That covered my monthly cost with them, and I am hoping they can produce at least that much more over the next two months so that their [censored] program will at least pay for itself.
Yodle doesn't make you sign a one year contract, thank God. But I am stuck with them for two more months. The day that period is up I will cancel their service.
I am an attorney and internet leads are a must for the type of law that I practice. I was actually doing better when I ran my own adwords campaigns. Yodle doesn't seem to be able to produce.
If you are a small business owner and are thinking of hiring a firm to run your adwords campaign, don't hire Yodle. If you break even, you will be lucky. If you don't break even, you could go broke paying their exorbitant fees. In fact, don't hire any company to do your campaign. Take the time to develop a list of keywords and some ad copy and just do it yourself.
More Yodle.com Complaints & Reviews
- Outrank.com - Fraud & deseption 
- Yodle - Scam and Unauthorised Card Theft 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is a ripoff scam 
- Yodle.com - When you want to cancel, they will not refund your money 
- Yodle - Internet advertising SEO ripoff 
- Yodlereviews.com - Morgan rigsbee and page bauer should be put in jail for no ethics
- Yodle.com - Andrew called our office in Austin- or should i say harassed our office 
- Outrank.com - Billing practices 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is over priced for the services they offer 
- Yodle.com - You are better off going with a local consultant than with Yodel