Yatra.com / fraud in online booking

Gurgaon, Haryana, India Review updated:

Hi,

My name is Nagendra Nath Mandal, I am a holder of HDFC Credit Card. On 4th Jul'17, I made a round trip flight booking on yatra.com of Rs. 6987/- and chose the EMI option on the website while booking. I received a message stating that the payment was successful but the Airline is taking time to respond and then after a while it shows that the transaction has failed. I received a message that the amount paid for the booking will be refunded to my bank account. Till date I have not received the refund of the transaction made and neither any message concerning the same.

I have spoken with yatra.com customer support and every time when I call them, they only say that the matter has been escalated to the concerned team but till date there is no resolution. I checked with my banker as well, they explained that the payment is with yatra.com and that is how they've been able to convert the amount into monthly EMI's.

Now, When I checked with yatra customer support, they are declining the receipt of payment. When i asked them to send me an email mentioning the same so that I can furnish the same to the bank and chase them for the refund but they won't.

The reference number for the transaction is [protected]. Please see the attached snapshot which shows the status of the transaction.

It is really astonishing to see that even in this age when technology has advanced so much and where online transactions are being promoted over cash transactions, these companies milk money from customers with such unscrupulous activities. I am posting this message on this forum so that others be aware about this company do not experience the same issue which I did.

Regards
Nagendra

Yatra.com

Na
Jul 17, 2017

Comments

Md
  11th of Oct, 2017
Its a technological fraud done by Yatra.com

Yatra Online Logo Yatra Online