Xpress Fitness Training / Poor service

1 1057 S. Wadsworth BlvdLakewood, CO, United States Review updated:

I paid over $1000 for fitness training. Tom Jaramillo, owner and trainer, did not fulfill my expectations. He canceled appointments continuously at the last minute. I had one training session left; however, after multiple visits, phone calls, and e-mails to Tom - I still have not received this training or a refund. I do not recommend training with this individual as he does not know how to run a business or show professional respect to his customers.

Va

More Xpress Fitness Training Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sx
      4th of Jan, 2010

I hope that everyone who is googling a fitness trainer to fulfill a New Years resolution reads the complaints on here first. I have had an equally bad experience with him and he shouldn't be in business. Not only did he creep me out but he doesn't pay you back for paid sessions that he cancels. He is also constantly hounding you to pay him for more sessions when the ones you have already paid for aren't used up yet!

Karma will hit him sooner than later but hopefully no more people will have to go through what I'm sure many of us have experienced with Mr. Tom Jaramillo at Xress Fitness Training.

• Sx
      4th of Jan, 2010

I spelled it wrong above, the business name is Xpress Fitness Training in Lakewood, CO