www.writemypapers.org / They didn't provide papers and haven't replied to my emails

I ordered term paper from the website www.writemypapers.org. These jerks told me to pay in advance, but after they have received my money, they simply stopped to communicate with me. I wasted money, time and now I have really serious problems. These jerks didn’t reply to complaints, so please help me to find them and got money back from them. As well as post comments.

Cs
May 5, 2015

Comments

• Di
      14th of May, 2015

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for providing us with a feedback of our services. We are really sorry that you have to come across with any kind of problems while ordering with our company, I would like to ask you to provide me with your order number, so that I could study your case in details and provide you with a smart and interesting for you decision of this situation. Our main goal is our satisfied customers. We do everything possible to avoid such situations when our clients have any kind of difficulties. Of course we are not ideal but thanks to such reviews we have a chance to improve ourselves in terms of quality of service we provide.

You can contact our support for any kind of help via support@writemypapers.org or by calling to 1-800-380-2909. Also you can leave your contact information or order # here, so that we will be able to contact you.