www.udemy.com / the admins stole my videos and I didn't want to return them

United States Review updated:

I have the account on www.udemy.com. I have placed my videos with the course on their website, but the admins have stolen them and it became impossible to find these videos in the Internet. I emailed the admins and asked to return them or I would close my account. But the admins denied everything. It was really useless to speak with them. Don’t register there and don’t do business with these guys.

Re
Dec 25, 2015

Comments

• Gh
      Aug 15, 2018
    Udemy - I can’t find my courses which I bought
    Helwan
    Egypt

I bought a 3 courses I can't remember when accurately(MPa, digital marketing, excel) I didn't take those courses till know then I check my udemy app to see my courses I can't found them, so I resigned in with the same email that I bought the courses with, I still couldn't found them.
    Email: mostafa.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ha
      Aug 20, 2018
    Udemy - Machine learning course
    India

I purchased that course but it is not showing that course in my account history. please check that is my payment reference number- IGACZUMLI7 on 27th Feb 2018 (time :- 21:37 mumbai zone 5:30 india).

Regards
    Harish
    contact no. 9176846998

Aug 28, 2018
    Udemy - Payment declined
    Mumbai

hi,

I am Sai Priya Kulkarni was trying buy Artificial intelligence and Python Course but my payments are declined I have tried many options even used Paypal there is no issue with bank because i made transaction with same account, can i know the issue and when can I buy for same amount of today's.

• Am
      Aug 28, 2018
    Udemy - Regarding not Receiving Product which i enrolled for

SIr i have enrolled for a course SAP Material Management Consultant Training Beginner to Adv worth of Rs 830. I have done payment through Debit Card on date 24/07/2018.The issue is 830 is deducted from my account and still i am not enrolled for that course. either provide me my course or refund Rs 830. my email address is amit.[protected]@gmail.com

• Re
      Sep 18, 2018
    Udemy - The complete web developer
    Karachi
    Pakistan

I have been kicked out of the discord community for help on the course please fix it!

• Sh
      Nov 05, 2018
    Udemy - building custom wordpress site from scratch
    infiniteskills.com

I was able to play the lecture videos from section 1 lecture 1 till section 2 section14. At section 2 lecture #15, this training video stopped playing. After this event, I am not able to play any of other lectures from this training videos.

Please resolve this error/problem at the earliest,

Thanks,

Shiv

• Sh
      Feb 11, 2019
    Udemy - Project enrolled for
    7,Ramanath Majumdar Street Kolkata-9
    Kolkata
    India

Sir by mistake my small brother has enrolled for a course in use my but now he does not want to do that course so he had paid using netbanking with my bank account . So please sir can u refund the money that was for that course. The course was of Rs . 640