[Resolved] www.smartkeeda.com / I can't return my money back, which they took for nothing

I used the website www.smartkeeda.com in order to prepare myself for the exams. I registered there and once I paid for the video, which helped me to prepare for Spanish exam. After that these jerks started automatically charge me for something. I was shocked, ‘coz I haven’t thought that they would charge me after that as well. I tried to stop it, but these jerks avoided me all the time. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

• Resolution statement

www.smartkeeda.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Wa
May 5, 2015

More www.smartkeeda.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      21st of May, 2015

Dear complainant! Your charges seem absolutely baseless on the very ground that www.smartkeeda.com never helps candidates for any foreign exam (Spanish Exam as you mentioned above)..Second thing, we don't accept foreign payments and your being a native american and claiming that you paid us proves that you're either a hacker or spammer who intentionally trying to malign our brand value.

When you go to the above link you can clearly see above the list of the chapters, there are only major Indian competitive exams which a candidate can prepare for through the website.

Another point to be mentioned here is that you stated that the website charges you through auto renewals whereas the payment gateway that is integrated on www.smartkeeda.com is CC Avenue that doesn't have the feature of auto-renewals.

At the same time, we welcome if you can provide us with the screen-shots of the mails you sent to the website with your support query. We are sure you won't be able to.

At last we would urge you not to do such a low-spirited act as it will only harm you in the long run.

Take care,
    Team Smartkeeda

• Su
      21st of May, 2015

Hi! Commenting on your complaint on behalf of team smartkeeda i would like to state here that your claim is absolutely baseless as we never taught nor do we teach candidates for any Spanish Exam as you mentioned above. Second thing to be mentioned here is that we don't accept payments from out of India and one can check it on our website www.smartkeeda.com. Smartkeeda is committed to offer quality content at the least price in test preparation segment and any false claim to malign its image will be taken seriously and legal actions will be prompted from our side.

If you have mails in which you might have tried to contact us, kindly do share the screen-shots but we know you won't be able to. We are looking into the IP address and other key points through which we can reach you and take necessary action.

Take care.