www.purseforum.com / Their handbags were fakes

1 261 Madison Ave – 9th FloorNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

Don’t buy from the company www.purseforum.com. I bought Channel handbag from them, but the seller sent me fake handbag and tried to accuse me that I haven’t understood him correctly. It was so unpleasant that I heard some blah-blah from the guy, who just lied to me and sold me fake handbag. I won’t recommend this website to other people. Avoid at all costs.

Ma
Jul 17, 2015

Comments

• L3
      2nd of Sep, 2016

LOL. I posted an LV lock to authenticate on the LV forum, and apparently lovlouisvuiton was too LAZY to authenticate it for me. She insists on telling me to authenticate using a PAID third-party seller. HOW LAZY IS THAT? I'm about to waste money just to see if my lock is real or not. It only takes her 1 minute to authenticate, but I guess she is too lazy. I guess she would rather authenticate the other clearly fake bags that are posted on that topic. Typical.

• Ba
      20th of May, 2017

Shame on you!! Your idea that the authenticators there. somehow owe you something?? Is a disgrace!! It takes much more than one minute to authenticate something, and you don't think their knowledge is worth anything?//, and refuse to pay a professional authenticator??? It takes years of research and studying to become a qualified handbag expert!! I'd like to see you get a ;private investigator for nothing! Because that is basically what authenticators ARE, is private investigators, and they don't come ChEAP, like you ARE! .
    Being a professional handbag expert is a SKILLED TRADE, just like any other! Are you really that stupid?? I'd like to see you get the plumber to do a job for you, and then tell them their trade is worthless!! You are an ignorant FOOL! I bet all of your bags are used, because honey, if you can't afford 10.00 for a professional authentcator, then I doubt you can afford NEW designer handbags! I hope you buy a fake with your TWO CENTS!!