www.paperproz.com / They lied to me and haven't sent my essay

I ordered essay two weeks in advance from the website www.paperproz.com. I paid money in advance, and these idiots assured me that everything would be ready on time. It was ###, because I recently contacted them and it turned out that my essay hasn’t been started at all. They are liars and scammers. They simply took money and did nothing, but they promised me. Don’t believe them!

Di
Jun 1, 2015

Comments

9th of Jun, 2015

I am manager reputation management- PaperProz. I hope that when I am replying to this comment, the account holder who has posted the comment above will receive an email for my response. I will agree that the person is speaking truth if he can show a payment receipt for two essays he has given to PaperProz.com. I promise you that I will never get a response of evidence to this paper. Moreover, if you go to his user account, he made a profile just a day before posting the review and posted a bad review. No more reviews have been posted by this user. PaperProz deliver every order before promised deadline and I can 100% Guarantee that this is a competitor who is trying to post fake reviews to spoil our reputation. I will wait for the person to show his evidence to prove his claim.
    On the same time, I will talk to management complaint board to help us remove these spoilers.