www.nitrotek.co.uk — Seller promised new car, but still nothing
We bought remote control car from the company www.nitrotek.co.uk. But our experience was really bad. They delivered it, but it didn’t work. The seller excused and asked to return it. After that it turned out that such car was the last one. He offered the discount and advised us to buy another car. We agreed, but after that the seller simply stopped to deal with us. We got nothing from this jerk. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to get anything from these jerks?
More www.nitrotek.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- nitrotek.co.uk - Sent me damaged order and didn't reply to emails 
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - The seller delivered broken toys and impossible to change them 
- Nitrotek - Do not buy from this Nitrotek! You will never get your money back!
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - They didn't provide guarantee and refused to change the defective car 
- nitrotek.co.uk - Condor rc car kit
- Nitrotek - What a joke
- Nitrotek Ltd - no registration custom clearance documents
- Nitrotek - a complete disgrace, stay well clear
- Nitrotek - Remote control car 
- Nitrotek - Awaiting parts