www.nipsapp.com / Don't use this site.

I have signed up for www.nipsapp.com and created the account on the website. I have purchased several packages from them, because they offered great variety of games. After that I started to get more and more offers from the moderators, who pushed me to buy other packages. I have agreed and after some time I faced a lot of problems with the apps, because almost all of them were defective and I couldn’t open them.

Re
Dec 10, 2015

Comments

• Ne
      May 24, 2017

This happened to us too! This company nipsapp.com is an absolute ripoff and horrible. They loaded us with offers and games. At first the couple of games they made were good, they before they finished making the package of games we agreed to they pushed more offers on us with better prices and so we bought more games and even before the first and second batch was finished they pushed more and more and then they go our app account SHUT DOWN! and refused to refund us or make games for another app store. Now the games they did make sure us don't work, are full of bugs or plain will not even start. This company and Nippon, the owner should be ashamed of taking advantage of innocent people, Karma will get you one day and you will remember those people that you hurt Nippon.

• Fa
      Oct 16, 2017

Correct Nipin is ceo of nipsapp. He is cheater, He deceived me and my company. He is [censor], trash