www.indiamart.com / They asked to pay for the insurance and vanished somewhere
When I placed the order on the website www.indiamart.com, the rep told me that the insurance wasn’t necessary and it was optional stuff. I placed the order and on the next day I received the email, where the seller asked to provide the insurance. I was a little bit confused, because I didn’t want to buy it and pay $200 for nothing. The seller reassured me that I needed it, but after that no news from him. Has anyone had any deals with these guys?
More www.indiamart.com Complaints & Reviews
- Indiamart Intermesh Ltd. - Fraudulent Services provided by Indiamart.com 
- Indiamart - Fraud scam liar companies on indiamart 
- Indiamart.com - service 
- India Mart - Fraud and scam!
- Indiamart.com - Fraud Suppliers 
- Indiamart - supplier cheating and absconding
- Indiamart.com Dinesh Agarwal, Brijesh Agarwal, Chetna Agarwal, M. K. Chouhan, Rajesh Sawhney, Dhruv Prakash - FRAUD CHEATING BY DINESH AGARWAL
- Indiamart.com - Worst experience in my life
- madzone on indiamart - cheated online