www.freshessays.com / Problems with placing the order and still no info from the seller

I spent 30 minutes to fill the form on the website www.freshessays.com. The website refused to take my order. I contacted the customer services, but the rep was also some useless guy. He told me to wait, but after that he vanished somewhere. So I still have no idea do I need to pay for it or not. They don’t reply. What do you think?

Te
May 29, 2015

Comments

• Ne
      29th of May, 2015

I have placed a lot of orders with freshessays.com before and I have never had any problems with placing an order and with paying for it.
    If you still cannot understand whether you have paid for it or not, I can advise you to options: you can call your bank and ask about recent transactions or you can talk to customer support via online chat (this is really fast and easy method of communication with support).

Wish you solve this situation!

• Li
      2nd of Aug, 2016

Hello Tekkawarrior!

I'm Lisa, a Customer Support Manager at freshessays.com. Probably tekkawarrior is your nickname, so it is hard for me to find an order that was placed through the website. I would be able to do it even if it was unfinished, but I guess you were registered with your real name. I'm so sorry that you had a problem with placing your order. Also, please accept my apologies on the behalf of our Customer Support Manager if he really behaved the way you described in your review. It is so uncommon for them, I wish I knew his name. Probably he no longer works with us, because we have only the best managers in our team who really love their work and always are ready to help our precious clients.