www.efooddepot.com / Health Concerns & Lack of Customer Service

Phone: 888-583-3768

Ordered groceries on November 12, 2008. Did not received until December 15th, 2008. While waiting, I CALLED - got no answer, but left 2 messages, EMAILED - 3 times, no response, RESPONDED on WEBSITE CONTACT 2 times - no call, no email.

When I did get the groceries here is what I found:
8 badly damaged cans (health concern), one sauce that expired Jan 01, 2007, one sauce that expired Dec 01, 2008, and two free chopsticks... how nice! The packaging was horrible and loose, with packing peanuts!

I emailed, called and responded on website contact, again, and again. Still no call, no email, no response. I was even nice about it! All I want is to trade the dented cans for clean cans, and the expired sauces for good sauces. Easy enough, one would think!

Comments

• Br
      26th of Nov, 2010

Stoped shopping at food depot after 1 year because they charge 10% if you use food stamps. I lost a 14 dollar an hour job a year ago due to the resession, and had to go on food stamps.It was really hard trying to make ends meet and take care of my family on unemployment alone. I would buy for the whole month to limit the amount of trips to the store to save gas, we would spend about 400.oo dollars in stamps.food depo would charge us 40.oo which could have been used to buy food if we happend to run out of something during the month.They claime it helps the customer save because they can get food stocks at a lower prices to the consumer. but their prices are no better than publix which is now where i shop. I think its just another clever way for food depot to charge you tax on your food stamps, few people don't even realize they've even been charged the 10% since food stamps are supposed to be tax free. I think this needs to be investigated bu the state of Ga to see whats really going on. If you get food stamps and you shop at food depo check for your self next time you mak a trip to the store for groceries.