www.efooddepot.com / Health Concerns & Lack of Customer Service
Ordered groceries on November 12, 2008. Did not received until December 15th, 2008. While waiting, I CALLED - got no answer, but left 2 messages, EMAILED - 3 times, no response, RESPONDED on WEBSITE CONTACT 2 times - no call, no email.
When I did get the groceries here is what I found:
8 badly damaged cans (health concern), one sauce that expired Jan 01, 2007, one sauce that expired Dec 01, 2008, and two free chopsticks... how nice! The packaging was horrible and loose, with packing peanuts!
I emailed, called and responded on website contact, again, and again. Still no call, no email, no response. I was even nice about it! All I want is to trade the dented cans for clean cans, and the expired sauces for good sauces. Easy enough, one would think!
More www.efooddepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- Efooddepot.com - no reponse to email, nothing in stock, deceptive s&h 
- Efooddepot.com - Terrible shipping, customer service.
- Efooddepot.com - SCAM - never receive the item 
- Efooddepot.com - NOTHING IN STOCK (SCAM) - JUST COLLECTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BEWARE!
- Efooddepot.com - will not refund money 
- eFoodDepot - Messed up order
- eFoodDepot - Disappointed customer
- Efooddepot.com - Not receive my items 
- Efooddepot.com - No problems at all
- eFoodDepot - EXPIRED ROTTEN FOODS!