www.armmlm.com / Bad service

When we opened our new shop, we decided to contact the company www.armmlm.com. We spoke with them and asked to update some information and add some necessary features. We provided them the details and the list of things, which we wanted to see on the website. But these guys did everything on their discretion. We didn’t like it, but they refused to change anything. They don’t listen to the customers.

Ka
Jul 12, 2015

More www.armmlm.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      14th of Sep, 2015

i agree! They are not professionals in dealing with their customers. They dont know how to keep heir words! I warned people to just try another web developer or mlm website that can actually provide good service! dont waste your money with this site with cheap and incompetent Technical team!!!

• Sh
      4th of Apr, 2016
    Best Best Advice

I can't agree your information. When you have purchased MLM software from us? Where is your proof? Actually, you don't have anything from our website. Also, you would like to increase bad impact about our product among online people. Now, I guess, who you are? Maximum, you are a one of our website competitor's. So that, you still continue this kind of bad work. We believe, customers never follow your useless words.

• Bl
      3rd of Sep, 2016

They decided to spam the forum I run. It goes to show how unprofessional they are.

• Bi
      5th of Oct, 2016

@Black Spot
    Ohh Mate are you running a forum. Can you provide the name of your forum. So I can see how professional you are?

• Bl
      5th of Oct, 2016

So that you can spam it? We're a .org forum listed about 70th in the world of desirable places to spam. I have banned over 90k spammers over the years. We don't get as many as we did in the past due to improved security, but there will always be some. The reduced factor means I can give more attention to those that do like informing their clients they are spammers and to sack them. I like to be proactive in ridding the internet of spam.

• Bi
      25th of Oct, 2016

Are you crazy? Up to now, we have not open any thread in .org forum sites. First think deeply, before you blame any body