www.all-aboutjobs.com / Ireland

1 Ireland Review updated:

This is Roger Beatham from Ireland. Back in Philippines I was working as a computer operator in a small office and thanks to this experience all-aboutjobs found me work as an Office assistant in big corporation in Ireland. Of source in the beginning I was a trainee but after 2 week they see that I am good and now I have my own office and very good salary.

Ro

Comments

• Pe
      17th of May, 2009

This is a message to everyone who until now are confused if All-About Jobs is genuine or not. Well, I am a concerned Filipino and I do believe that everyone whatever the race is deserve to know or must know the truth.

I am their applicant and I've been trusting them with the processing of application. I payed PM 32eur for the standard application letter, motivation letter, etc. It was working okay at first they gave me the name of the company I look it up in the web it was genuine. I waited 30 days for the result of my application. They said that the employer was asked for a higher amount to process my working visa. They gave me another option they said I can do it on my own or they can help me with it. They would like me to secure business permit with the help of PM and i have to pay another 53euro. I decided to secure it for myself. I asked every agency here in our place where I can secure the documents and I was told the same thing. That it should be filed in the employer's end not on the applicant's end. I informed All-About Jobs(Jessica) about it but she can't gave me any specific reply and it's been 3 months since I process my application.

This is when I decided to get in touch to the company without the knowledge of All-Abut Jobs because for sure they will not allow me. I contacted my employer I told then everything through email and I was very shocked with their reply below:

Dear *******
    We know nothing of this story
    we recommend that you report this to the police in your country
    we have no position as described
    kind regards

Molina Properties Ltd T/A Justyne Flowers
    Registered in Ireland. Registered No. 101444
    Registered Office
    56d Blackthorn Rd, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland

I emailed All-About Jobs about the employer's email and all they said was I am not supposed to contact the employer because it's they're job to contact them.

I got really angry so I them that what if I'll tell my story and post it in the all sites so you can no longer fool anybody. They said if I will do it then they will take legal action and sue me. Of course I don't believe them because they can't I'm the one who has the right to sue them. So that why I'm posting this story so everyone can have an open mind that All-About Jobs is not for real but a nightmare.

• Sc
      8th of Jul, 2009

salamat sa mga complaints niyo muntik na akong mabiktima ng service@jobsworks.biz yung ym nila office12uk

PMedia I'nl TRANSLATE Corp

email: expresstranslator11@googlemail.com

YAHOO-messenger: expresstranslator11

Wag kayong mniwala sa magagandang sinsabi nila... scammer sila nanghihingi sila ng pera. Salamat sa inyo sa pag post about sa kanila.
    At ang nakapagtataka yung mga possitive comments na nabigyan daw kuno ng work sa ireland ay mga pinoy. Pero hindi nmn mkpgtagalog karamihan english... Sige nga i dare ko nga kayong PMedia I'nl TRANSLATE Corp na sagutin mo yung comments ko sa inyo. Salamat sa mga ganitong complaints nalilinawan ang mga pinoy sa mga taong mang gagantso. SCAMMER SILA!

17th of Jul, 2009

all-about job is really a fake and cheat people. they send email telling you that u've got a job offer etc... and that u should respect the deadlines otherwise they wouldnt work ur my application again.

well first they say that your application has been approve then ask you to send them reference letters, after that they send you a work permit form and an european cv forms ''europass''. after which they ask you to send an e-mail to these info@workpermit.com, expresstranslator@googlemail.com, applejobs@consultant.com or info@transpermit.com to get a free registration in the state work force office. they never send u any info about ur employer, neither the job offer info.

people be careful, as money dont grow on trees, this all bout jobs things is really fake . u will waste ur time and money for a job that has never been advertise and an employer who dont even know that his company is recruiting foreign workers.

10th of Jan, 2011

scammer pla sila???

10th of Jan, 2011

di pla ito totoo??

all this information true?? they're just scammer??