www.all-aboutjobs.com / Sad story

1 Philippines Review updated:

In the last two years, I have lost both parents to cancer. I was primary caregiver for both. This company was excellent in granting the time off and the moral support that I needed in my capacity as caregiver. After the death of my father six months ago, I required extended time off to deal with my grief. I never felt pressure to return to work, and any conversations with my manager or medical department were very supportive.This was the company to find me a job in western Europe. For this I will always be thankful.

Comments

• Da
      21st of Jan, 2009

www.all-aboutjobs.com is a scam! They will never get you a job, only take your money! Please read here for more information:

• Do
      19th of Feb, 2009

Hey, Christine!Poor you!Sorry for the loss of your parents must been really hard for you! :(
    Anyway hoping that everything is fine with you now.
    I might say we share same destiny as my own world turned around when i got to be a client of All About Jobs. Right now i am living and working in Ireland.
    And i can add only one thing may god have mercy on Fraudwatchers.com because it seem to me that they talk only negative things about our"life saver" on purpous!Shame on you!
    To all others out there good luck and be sure that you have made the right choice trusting to All About Jobs.com
    Gob Bless!

• El
      8th of Mar, 2009

don juan, have mercy on you for all of the lying comments you've said... God is watching us, and watching you. Don't use God... it's a big sin you know..

• Fe
      20th of Mar, 2009

good day to you, christine...as i wass reading your painful story i find myself in it.i also have to take care of a close one who was slowly dying...my grandmother.she has been taking care of me from baby so i couldn't leave her.so as the months passed i was getting better in what i did.i mean i became almost a professional nurse.i wasn't working at that time so i was jobless.when the inevitable happened i was crushed from the lose of my granny.After a quite a long time, i decided that is time to change my life so i start to look for a job.As a modern person i decided to do this in the net.so i noted one day this site www.all-aboutjobs.com and i took the chance to work in europe.so i am here working in carenursing home for elderly.like that i feel more close to my granny.
    thank you friends that you help me to overcome my grief and that you found me a job...