www.1-save-on-lens.comContact info is wrong and impossible to reach the seller

1 Review updated:

I purchased lenses from the company www.1-save-on-lens.com. After I placed the order and paid for it, some crap started to happen. Different sums started to disappear from my account.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Blaine, ME WTF? I tried to reach someone from this scamming company, but of course the contact info turned out to be fake. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Sh
Dec 16, 2014

More www.1-save-on-lens.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      Feb 11, 2015

Sir Sir, come back here! This is not a scamming company. Can you please explain why you think that saveonlens.com is a scam. We sell products differing from huge selections of contact lenses to choose from. We will most likely ship your contacts within 3-4 business days depending on the shipping and handling and if you spend over $90 you get free shipping. There should not be a problem because it is your own loss and we do not give out private information such as address, name or phone number, or even your email address. We are gladly to help you with your frequent questions if you ask us again. There should not be anything wrong with the order you sent because we track orders and help keep you satisfied.