Worst doctor in Singapore alert / Dr Tan Yan Sheng

1 Geylang East Central Singapore 389707Singapore, Singapore Review updated:

A rude and aggressive doctor who as a bad attitude. When you ask him more about your condition. He reply, " Please, there are people outside, if you need more information, can you ask when you see doctor another time." He was very rough when examining his patients too and makes the patient feel violated. When I told him I was going to make a complaint against him. He replied" Go ahead I am waiting for you." This is a young doctor with a fiery temper and I would definitely warn against seeing. Take note of Dr Tan Yan Sheng of Geylang East polyclinic.

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2016

This doctor Tan Yan Sheng is a compassionate doctor. And very caring towards the elderly. I am the nurse working at a hospital and im afraid he might be associate with a staff who is rough. I am very sorry for having to make inconvenience towards the doctors or patients.

23rd of Mar, 2016

This doctor Tan Yan Sheng is a compassionate doctor. And very caring towards the elderly. I am the nurse working at the hospital and I am afraid i cause inconvenience towards