Worldwinner / Awful fraud

I know part of this is my fault for being so stupid but I lost a total of $43, 141.00 in money last year. The worst part is I have to claim $21, 697.00 in other income because they file a 1099 Misc income form to the IRS. This site is a total rip-off. It should be classified as gambling. When you lose they are so quick to send you an email or something else on your page and say something to the effect 'sorry you didn't win but get back in there and try again.' I could go for several days and do nothing but win, win, win. Then when they have you hooked for a bit you start going for the bigger prizes and sure enough you lose all of it. Then you try to regain some of your losses only to repeat the cycle over and over. I could go on and on but you get the point I'm sure.

Di
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

Ev
  26th of Feb, 2018

world winner isnt connected to these other companies like facebook who lies world winner is not facebook, they are legit, to get high scores you have to have the gaming computer AND gaming mouse, i have a laptop and only play for free, i have put in one dollar and am now eligible to win for sure in competitions, these people are angry, misunderstanding rules and how things work, we have many computers in the same room to see that things are legit as players, we play each other, i have new friends from other states and its legit, see pictures of the winners in the winning section, now facebook lies when we play together, facebook is the snake, they say someone is waiting to play you and they are not, we are in the same room playing and facebook is lieing, we could be waiting for nothing, my friends in the room are not waiting, this is deception n a lie, Dont believe people read the rules, dont be a sue butt hurt complainer, we play games all day and get so good we are at the top, we do not have gaming equipment and to get the high scores we were at the top getting number one position, to be beat at different hours of the day by a higher scrorer, who matches same like items like in matching games the more same like item matched multiple times and they have the videos for each game to max points to win, these people dont save their proof of winnings nor print the paperwork that world winner sends them, they hold no water and are not legit themselves, complainers are no good, the emails are thru comments and they allow you to do this publicly and answer you there for all to see, your butt hurt because you dont read everything nor are you knowing the rules and do stupid things and get angry over what you yourself have done, world winner is legit, its a fun place to play free in competitions, no money needed to play, the answer you very very quickly, if your game fails N shuts off for use of the interrnet prrovider or lagging problems with your computer, they have and given fair redo and credit, come one soar uneducated sue happy complainers, we all take turns being in the top, paid or free, you are wrong, you hold no water in the glass, you will have to get karma to destroy your life for lieing and being pathettic, read the rules, tips and how to win, be honest and have a good attitude, the inute you put money in your world of greediness becomes you, stop trying to destrroy your life and others lieing and not proving anything but uneducated talk, your wrong, you did things wrong and want world winner to pay for it, just stop playing using your money and your attitude will be better, you think there are fake names, chingobingo winners like Davla and others clearly are not fake, only the not smart ones who cant use proof as a weapon are the wrong not legit yourr barking and you liers and sue happy complainers are the ones destrroying themselves for trying to destroy a legit company (one in their own) Karma for your future of bad luck is what you deserve for your dumb decision making lies

Ko
  17th of Aug, 2016

After 8 yrs of being a loyal player I have finally come to the conclusion there is cheating and fake players. Ive made sure I tested this out thoroughly. My statements every yr are around 20, 000 lost and 20, 000 won. I always lose more then I win. Every yr...I have tried so hard not to believe this but when I wrote support about it all they could say was I was ranked a top player and I have to play the top skill set. This I no longer believe. Unfortunately I dont have any money to hire a legit atty to take them on but I know I'm not the only person that went thru this...over this weekend I put 180.00 in...20.00 at a time...they let you win enough to cash your money back out but once you try to win more you just lose...the better I get, the bots just get even better. Can we file a class action lawsuit?

Gg
  10th of Aug, 2016

I have played at WW for many years now, at first I was making deposits but now I play for fun and free games, the amount of money I deposited would be something I wouldn't want to know, but one thing I do know is, I have seen and experienced the game cheats, one of the most I seen was in a game called dynamite in which the coloured balls change colour from what you seen to what gets shot. seen this cheat dozens of times, I also been gaming along time, and WW is the only site I have never had my account go up or stay evens, every time the account goes back to zero and more deposits were going in. one time I was complaining on the sites forums about the cheats, and I was banned from the forums.

Ja
  7th of Jun, 2016

World Winner submits your winnings to the IRS but not your losses, which, if like mine, are greater than the winnings. That's not FAIR!
I've played, like a fool, on this website for over 12 years and have NEVER EVER got high scores in the "daily delight" games and very seldom have ever won in the 5-player games, even though I'm very good at them and usually win in the "free" games and about 50% on the 2-player cash games. Like others here, I've noticed that you win a couple of games when you start out, but then, it gets harder to win. They will soon suck up your deposit if you keep playing. There is NO WAY we are grouped with players of similar scores in the cash games, and that is definitely not fair. I wonder if those exceptionally high scorers are actually WW "technicians" themselves, . Look at all the cash they're pulling in! I've made up my mind to unsubscribe when I hit a certain amount I'm aiming for to cash in at Amazon. After that, bye-bye, Sleazy Schemers!

Ri
  21st of Mar, 2016

Two things here...

One- I have been playing on WW for over 14 years
Two- I have NEVER been a paying customer.

I guess because I Signed on so early with them, I am grandpa'd in as a FREE non paying member. It is my understanding that free trials are now limited. I get paid for the tourneys I win... (10 only). I will say I see most of what people are complaining about. The higher you score the higher they score etc. However I want people to keep in mind that if WW does employ players, I said IF, You bet they are using state of the art GAMING PC's. Which are so much faster than anything the normal person is using today. They are designed specifically for gaming. Iv'e tried them
side by side. My pc score in Scrabble cubes averaged 528. The scores on the gaming pc 687 average!!! I used to never finish a level of Dynomite. Finished with time to spare on the gaming pc. Those machines are awsome at game play. Fast, concise, accurate and very responsive. It seems to be able to do a 5-2 ratio on the mouse click. A full scroll gives you way more than a regular pc or laptop. So give this some thought also, perhaps you are only subject to half of what you believe. The other half is just kick -### gaming pc's ...ON THEIR SIDE!

So
  2nd of Feb, 2016

i've played ww for years and have put money into it no where near your amounts but just today bought $10 twice and won 1 game of $3 or close too. if i play for free i win when i play for cash i loose it, excuse my language but it pisses me off to no end knowing that i'm getting cheated, i mean come on out of 12-15 games i win a measly $3??? they seriously do have a matching problem i had a few high scores and the competition beat me by 200-300 or more points in solitaire rush BS! i played at least 10 games of Solitaire Rush and a few others see pictures of proof that i attached and most of them i couldn't get past a 500 score some were under that in the 400 range now freaking way!

i occasionally look for coupons which i have never had one that worked ...would be nice if they did they used to offer $5-$10 free money that you could play with but that amount would not be able get access to for with drawls. my son had a tax form to fill out he did good sometimes but in the end as you posted he lost his @ss!

as for those who disagree and have good luck with it i bet if u compare all your games and balance your deposits to your winnings you would see that they definitely would see what every one else is talking about if not hey WTG!!

Gy
  18th of Nov, 2015

I had appx $200 in accumulated points when they closed my account for FRAUD!(?) claiming I had multiple accounts (untrue!) and they took all my points and would not respond to any question about my points. Now who is the fraud?!?

Fo
  13th of May, 2015

Played on the WW cash game site for over 10 years, once was fair but slowly over the past 3+years and more recently as they have shifted their site to GSN.com it has become less fair matching and more luck. While the IRS still appears to rule them a skill game website, the Website has moved more to the luck side. Whether because there are fewer players due to deleting games and not replacing them with new games as continually promised their members or simply because their attention is to expand the GSN portion of their site.

They refuse to respond to members questions regarding failure to add the new promised games, apparent lack of fair matching on the games still available to play. And, if you repeatedly ask these questions through help link or by posting these questions on the Players Forum message board, you are suddenly banned from posting on the forum, without explanation or notification and can no longer contact Support through the help link. That is not a proper response from an accredited website especially where the player asking these questions has spent thousands and thousands of dollars entering cash games over the past 10 years. Do you agree?

So the previous post regarding, can I get all my money back, isn't such a crazy question. I have actually attempted to contact them and ask for my deposits and game entries back from the time I was banned from benefits I was eligible for to the present. No response after 3 business days and doubt they will respond. therefore, as I believe this is a breach of contract/terms listed on their website I may be forced to dispute the deposits I made.

Don't play here. I also question why the IRS would only approve this one skill game site as a skill game site. There have been others, far more fair IMO over the last 10+years that have had to shut down due to the IRS. I was playing these sites, they had many more fun games to play and you could choose prizes like toasters, microwaves, luggage, t.v.s instead of a cash prize when you won.

27th of Feb, 2015

I decided to try Worldwinner for just 5.00 and I believe they matched it so I had around 10.00 invested.

I liked the games like Word Mojo BUT here are words that were rejected due to their word games not using The Oxford English Dict. and Miriam Webster Dictionary as ref.! (please note that this happened during Cash Games and thus resulted in rejection of board set up and loss of turn!)

Dodo
Mala
Ronde
via

And this is just a few!!!

Also, the return on investment is awful. They want you to pay .80 for an entry fee and if you win you have made a whopping .30? (you win something to efect of 1.10)

I clear around 25.00 per day at royalgames.com also known as King Games. They have 5 times the amount of game selection, better graphics and better tourney fee structures.

I do not work for King games or have any affiliation with them professionally or financially (other than that I win alot there)(if you practice and aim to excel you will win there)

Something is VERY off with the Tournament matching at worldwinner and I find there methods HIGHLY suspicious.

For those of you who want to have legitimate Skill Gaming for Money, I suggest royalgames.com and SKILLZ mobile gaming.

I hope this post will help others.

STAY AWAY FROM WORLDWINNER/GSM GAMES!!!

Wo
  29th of Jan, 2015

I'd like to mention additionally in terms of high scores...If you have a good computer and a good computer mouse especially an optic mouse, you can win especially well at games like Solitaire Rush because I have personally scored many high scores sometimes 1, 844 or 1, 862 but it is very difficult. I call them "sticky cards" where you try to move Solitaire cards around but the card won't move and it takes 2-3 tries to move it costing you 2-3 seconds of tournament time. Interesting how the cards become "sticky" when you prove you're a great player who can score high. But as I mentioned in previous post Mahjong Dimensions is impossible to score 1, 000.000 or more points yet somehow players/cheaters manage to grab they outrageous scores. But the problem is Worldwinner locking people out of their accounts after receiving a players personal credit card and financial information and taking a players winnings and giving no explanation. This is truly fraud! I also apologize for any grammar and/or spelling errors in my previous post. My hands are shaking while I type as I am very aggravated about worldwinner closing my account today and taking my money.

Wo
  29th of Jan, 2015

I'm not here to cause a ruckus, I am here to warn others because with today's economy, those of us who work hard for our $$$$$ deserve to be treated in a fair and legitimate manner. I signed up to world winner about 2 weeks ago. I made sure to thoroughly review all disclosure and agreement policies upon signing up and I legitimately met all criteria so I went forward with opening an account. I added personal credit cards to make deposits and for the first week I only had 2 tournaments available for Solitaire Rush and other games. One tournament you could win $100, the other $1500 so I played those tournaments for about a week and kept winning good prizes. The second week when I logged in suddenly there were about 20 tournaments for Solitaire Rush ranging from practice games to $3, 000 tournaments and so on. I deposited money 4 times and continued partaking in all of the different tournaments and I was doing quite well winning. Suddenly today I log in and I get that infamout "Fraud and Fairness your account has been closed, please contact fairness@worldwinner.com" Absolutely NO explanation as to why my account has been closed. No email, nothing! Nothing at all about sending me any money that was in my World Winner account. No refunds, NOTHING! I emailed them and told them they have 24 hours to refund any and all money be it deposits and winnings/money remaining in my account via PayPal. I said if they do not abide be it WorldWInner or their subsidiaries, I am contacting police to file a fraud/theft report. I told them if there were some "issue" in violation of their policies when I opened my account, they should have notified me within the first 24 hours and I could have corrected the issue or they could have closed my account before I made ANY deposits. But no, instead they wait 2 weeks and once I have a large money balance in winnings, they unexpectedly close my account after gaining my personal credit card numbers etc. Why has nobody filed a class action lawsuit against them!? I agree that some "players/cheaters" had UNREAL high scores. Been playing games online a lot of years and Mahjong Dimensions for example you'd be lucky to get around 150, 000 - 500, 000 but no some players/cheaters had more than 1, 000, 000 points as their scores and this is absolutely impossible, try it for yourself and you will see getting 1, 000, 000 or more is absolutely impossible! I honestly think that every one of us who have been scammed, defrauded and stolen from as part of signing up to www.worldwinner.com should contact police and file fraud/theft charges if not at least reports. If World Winner does close a players account it is their duty to provide a reasonable and legit explanation as to why they are closing the account. They cannot just take your winnings, personal info, etc and lock you out of your account. Is that not what identity thieves do!!?? As well, you couldn't walk to your neighbours house and take their cash and credit cards, go home and lock your door and expect your neighbor to not want their money back and a DAMN GOOD explanation! I really personally feel it's time we all involve the police and Better Business Bureau and any other Internet Watchdog to shut down this www.worldwinner.com SCAM ONCE AND FOR ALL! The only reason World Winner is able to continue getting away with this is because we allow it by not standing up to their company and involving police/FBI

Se
  15th of Jan, 2015
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

WW is an awful site. Everything about it just stinks from the design and user interface on down. I found Gambit.com a few months ago and it's a great site with only a 2% rake on most games! And they give half of their rake back to the players in drawings every week. The community is awesome, chat room, games are fair, and they also release new games every month or two. They don't have many action games though...mostly turn based classic/casual games. Highly recommend the site, although they use bitcoin, not USD.

Me
  25th of Apr, 2014

I have been playing off and on for a few years. Recently.. I lost too much money. My fault of course for going.. but I was trying to make my money back only to realize that could never happen. Once you start winning... they pair you with players with scores I have never seen before! I once won on a Bookworm free play.. I could never touch the scores now.. they are so high! I am a pretty good Solitaire Rush player however there is no way I can score 1810 and over! My highest was 1802 and I honestly am not sure how i even did that! I am not sure what is going on but something is not right. I just emailed them and asked them to close my account, I am way out of my league apparently!

Di
  22nd of Apr, 2014
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

I have played for about 7 years, and have seen a pattern that made me close my account. I had originally played the small money games, but recently started playing for bigger amounts. I know it sounds crazy, but it seemed so apparent that someone else was controlling the cursor, and when I'd be on a roll, the cursor would automatically swing to the left or right and it was as though I had no control over it. It's like when you call customer service for a computer repair and they can get into your computer and then move the cursor...honestly, that's what it felt like. I had gotten so close to winning some high dollar games, and it was always during these times that the cursor would just jump. It was not a problem I had with my computer at any other time. I have no doubt that Worldwinner will be exposed at some point.

Tl
  30th of Mar, 2014

I completely agree I have been saying world winner is a rip off too. They ripped me off once not by much I think it was about $6.00 when I e-mailed them they said it was paid to me and it wasn't. But, anyway I am pretty good at some of these games and a lot of them do have
people that score nearly impossible scores. And, a lot of times if you pay attention it is almost always the same people that win the games I e-mailed them about that too, and the next day I won a tournament I won like $27 or something like that I kept winning for a few days and then right back to losing. They also match you up with people that there is no possible way of beating. Total rip off. I think we should try to file a lawsuit.

Mt
  27th of Feb, 2014

Worldwinner is definately a scam. They use bots to beat your scores and fix certain games like solataire rush where they make it impossible for you to win. They promote fair gaming but give people different puzzles, that's fair? How is it fair when you enter they same tournament multiple times you get different puzzles? I have lost thousands on their site because I'm a compulsive gambler. I don't understand why a site like theirs is allowed to operate when it's a gambling site and they operate in the U.S. They are very smart how they operate, they offer you reward points and freerolls.STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

28th of Jan, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Does worldwinner get to see these comments at any time?? Surely something can be done.

28th of Jan, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I agree with a lot of what the other people have said. I'm not great at some of the games, but some of the scores have to be nearly impossible in the time allowed to finish the games. I also play token games, I had over 2 million tokens in January of this year, I now have just over 1 million... am I really that bad at my game?? I don't think so. Ergo my name, cantwin4losing.
To comment on the credit card/pay pal posts, they will automatically allow the money to go through because the CC is there for backup if the pay pal money does not allow the deposit.

De
  19th of Jan, 2014

If anyone thinks that an online game site is here to give you money then you shouldn't have internet access. The place is designed to get your money. What's so hard to believe about that? Some people claim to win, but over time you will all be losers. Quit now before you lose the farm.

Bd
  9th of Jan, 2014

Worldwinner is semi-legit, but having been a player there, I can say the every single word written on worldwinnersucks dot com is accurate. The scam is that they have it rigged so you keep playing over and over and when all is said and done, you only lose. And what the OP said about them always sending stupid messages about you been outscored to get you to play again, that is 100% true. I left WW and now play on royalgames, it is way better.