Worldmark, Indio, CA / turning customers away

1 42-151 WORLDMARK WAY indio, CA, United States
Phone: 6262213639

This place is terrible. This place turns people out at 10 o clock at night. They do not care if you have another place to stay. Just because there was a reservation error on their part. The manager on site is named Kelly who did not work with us at all. My aunt who is two hours away had to get out of bed to drive all the over there because the person who helped schedule the reservation did not put my father on the reservation. I offered to skype so that they may physically see her and they said sorry she has to sign them instead of using that as something to help solve the problem for the night and then have her sign them in the morning. She and her colleague were the worst. When she was on the phone with my aunt she even rolled her eyes. I just want to say turning people in at night is a place that I am not going to invest in and I am going to spread the word on every social network not to invest in this place. I wish I could give negative stars for the type of customer service. People take off work and plan these things if someone was out of state what would have happened? they want us on the street. I am going to spread this story everywhere and I can not wait. They talked on the phone with my aunt but no that was not enough because we had to call through a phone number, but the punchline is that the number has no one there because they are closed, how is that our fault. They need to create better rules and what if situations ad train their employees better.

Na