World Financial Network National Bank / Fraud

1 PO Box 182119Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18002201181

I received a privacy statement from WFNNB. I do NOT have an account with this company. I applied for a card with this company two years ago and was rejected. I never heard from them again until I received this statement. I tried to call the company for clarification. They told me to enter my account number. I don't HAVE an account number. They told me to enter my Social Security Number. I WILL NOT enter my SSN! They refused to assist me. I tried to find the company's information on-line. I found a link through the Better Business Bureau. I tried to call the customer relations 800# from that site. No one picked up the phone. This is very disturbing. I can't contact anyone for clarification. No one will speak with me unless I provide them with sensitive information. This seems very unethical to me.

Za

Comments

• Za
      23rd of Nov, 2010