World Financial Network National BankAssure account

1 Review updated:

Many times when I ask Brylane Home why tey charge me the Assure account they never know anything, after many phone calls I found that was World Financial Netwrk National Bank I made the complain in Sep.08 I they told me that they going to make a investigation. I keep calling because they never did.finaly they toldme that they going to return the payment from 2005 to 2008 that I have to wait about two months . I still I'm waiting.
My question is who care us? why WNFB can charge you for late payments and they don't pay to us for use our mony with no permission, who do
thanks: [protected]@aol.com
Maria Isabella Sturges.

Comments

• Le
      Mar 24, 2009

I am having the same problem with this company. It is awful convenient that they can't find where I called in in December 08 to cancel when I received the welcome package. Then to further the aggravation the phone operator is trying to tell me that I did sign and send back the welcome packet. Telling ME that I DID something that I clearly know that I did not!!! As a courtesy they will wave one month charges and cancel my account. Needless to say they won and they are getting away with a crime. Stealing is stealing even if its small change. If they are collecting this little bits of money from thousands of consumers they are really making a killing. BEWARE!!!

• Ca
      Jun 29, 2009

in have the same problem with this company they are a bunch of thieves thy hav been charging me for coverage from june of o8 i got laid off in feb 09 when it came time for them to cover the account they canceled the coverage and refused to pay on the account stating that i requested the cancellation

• Gr
      Aug 17, 2009

Account Assure is the worst business I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I was set up by accident without proper knowledge on what it consisted of. My next statement I noticed I was being charged for it. I called to cancel. They could not find any information on me, but I was being charged for it. They said that once they receive the payment I would be cancelled. I believed them in my naivety.

Next month, I noticed they charged me again. I called them again. This time I took notes. I spoke with their representative and they said that I was still not set up. I told them to set me up and then cancel it. Third month, still not cancelled and now down about $70.

Every time I call, they assure me that they will take care of the problem and call back and let me know. To-date, I have received NO calls from them and I have had to make over six to cancel this. They assure me that now it is cancelled; however, I'm not certain I believe it.

They aren't even refunding me the whole amount. Only 3/4 of it. How is it that I'm paying for someone's clerical error?

Isn't there some sort of business bureau that I can complain to regarding this fraud of a business?

• Gr
      Aug 17, 2009

Please take the time to lodge a complain at the Better Business Bureau - http://www.bbb.org/

• Ju
      Nov 22, 2009

The company charges your credit card some ridicolus fee for insurance. When you become unemployed the insurance is suppoe your credit card off from the date the unemployment began. I have been receiving the run- arounds becuase theyd ont want to pay, but the continuousy charge me monthly knowing i am unemployed, and havent paid the credit card yet. They keep sending me applications, after application saying their missing something when i have all of the signatures, authentic documentation, and I am very competent wwwhen it cmoes to completing simple paperwork. I have since given the information to my local attorney general to hadle because this is a rip-off prcess. Then, they refuse to discontinue there business when yu ask for their removal . sad situation, but i'm getting ready to sue!

• Fu
      Jan 02, 2010

This has happened to me TWICE with two different companies that uses WFNN as their credit card company. I make purchases either online, via the catalog or in a store, then I get my statement and there is an additional charge from this company called Account Assure. Mind you, the last time this happened, I was THREE months into credit card statements before I realized I was being charged this monthly charge. I called this Account Assure and they reversed the cost. But NO ONE can explain to me HOW that charge got put on my account in the first place. While I plan to contact the Retail Store (Avenue) on Monday, I am VERY inclined to close out ALL THREE of my accounts ... Catherines, Blair & Avenue, seeing that no one seems to know WHY I'm being charged for something I did NOT request or approve. Thanks for listening.

• Is
      Apr 21, 2011

This company is terrible. I had been unemployed and provided proof and they had been unreasonable in honoring their own contract. I smell a rat! FTC should do some investigating with this company especially WFNNB

• Ev
      Dec 20, 2011

they need to remove my name on that ish right nowwwwwwwwww i dont give a [censored]

• Ka
      Apr 29, 2012

i had a credit card w hsn with account assure so that in case i lost my job, my balance would be paid off. I lost my job in august. you are not allowed to file a complaint for 2 mos.n the meantime, interest charges are accrued and they continue to bill you for their insurance. i followed the instructions given to me by their rep except for the employer's statement as i don't have anyway of obtaining that because i am not allowed in the building because of my termination. i was assured by the representative that that would be no problem as long i completed the form & sent in my unemployment information which i did..in the meantime..yep insurance & interest is still being accrued. now they are saying they need my hours worked (which was included in the unemployment documentation sent) and have told me that they will only pay the balance on the account from when i was terminated even though insurance charges and interest have continually been charged. asked for a supervisor..was put on hold for over 10 minutes & told a supervisor will call me back..when i insisted on a supervisor, was placed back on hold and after 32 minutes reached a supervisor who insists i get the employer section filled out. i will be reporting this agency to my attorney general & consumer affairs