World Financial Group Transamerica Financial Advisors / Misled, Misinformed, Misguided, Lied, Fraudulent

1 San Jose, CA, United States

How is it possible that througthrough email level company that anyone can join, people are being sold financial solutions to their future? Most of WFGs are under educated and do not have the slightest idea of what finance is. I have learned a lot through my terrible experience and I invite others to come forward and share your stories.

I was sold a life insurance policy as a retirement vehicle. I was even shown illustrations that depicted how my minimal monthly premium would grow into an astronomical tax free retirement account... Very misleading and I was never informed of possible tax consequences.

I was also sold a fixed annuity guaranteed to never go do in value, they never mentioned that the fees alone would eat away at my principal balance. Federal tax consequences were also never informed.

Finance is ddifficult for professional individuals who spent years at a reputable University... How does the industry and our government allow, a teen or an under educated individual to go out into families homes and sell them financial tools and investments, with minimal knowledge and a one-size-fits-all kitchen table presentation.

Please Write To the Following email