Woodforest Bank / Poor customer service

1 3959 broadway blvdGarland, TX, United States Review updated:

I went into the bank on a monday evening around 4pm and I needed some stamps. I was informed that I could not buy any by the branch manager beacuse she had not counted the register. she was very rude, and as I walked of I heard her make a comment about me under her breath. I beleive she said "we are not the post office so go there, we are a bank". she was very rude, and I would never expect that from a manager. I will never go to woodforest bank again !!!

Comments

• Un
      2nd of Feb, 2011

You are right about how rude Woodforest Bank employees are. I went there and waited almost 15 minutes and no one was around. Later 2 employees came out of the back room and looked at me. I was not even mad then. I was kidding a little and asked if anyone is working. The girl answer in a very rude manner saying that WoodForest requires 2 employees counting money. Now you see their policy has nothing to do with me and I actually count have cared less.
    This bank is very straight in check cashing and rules, but yet they allow their employees to be rude to customers. They must be used to dealing with a bunch of customers they can just walk all over. I will close my account after certain checks are cleared. Rude and straight to the rules. VERY BAD PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH. if you have any sense go somewhere else. Their employees are very dumb too.