Wish.com / counterfeit product sale

1 1 Sansome St. 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

- July 12th 2015 and July 15th 2015
-Order No #5594bb7a89ead041014822a9 and # 55a63a9942aaa9410582847a
-Ordered 2 Items 1TB flash drive and 2TB flash drive for $38.00 and $108.00 from the company website geek app. They have shipped me a Fake, Counterfeit, NON working items (to the say). even tho' the space displays as 1TB and 2TB one of it only has 16GB working space while other one doesn't even show that.

Wish does not accept their mistake in-spite of promising hassle free shopping. They don't accept their mistake, and want me to pay them for Shipping it back. While it is NOT my mistake they sent me a BAD broken Counterfeit product, it is theirs. I did not buy it from Wish.com because someone else sold it, I bought it because they promised me hassle free shopping and promises that they could not keep. you cannot send a broken bad item and expect other party to pay to return it back. I asked for their and their counterpart seller help to resolve ample number of times but no help. Hence this complaint.

Here below is the info that proves its defective and counterfeit FYI
Scanning Information:

Scanning: 35000 of 1999754 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
15.4 GByte OK ([protected] sectors)
18.7 GByte DATA LOST ([protected] sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
18.7 GByte corrupted ([protected] sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000003dcaa4000

Su
Jul 30, 2015

Comments

18th of Aug, 2015

Same here they sent me a 500gig flash drive and is only really 13 gigs which is now an unusable bricked drive. How are they even allowed to keep doing this, from Internet research, it seems to be companies from only China.

• Su
      22nd of Aug, 2015

If you guys want to join a law-suite... we should. I am fixing to send them a letter from my lawer

26th of Apr, 2016

I have ordered lots of things from them and just few item arrived, but the rests are still waiting. They already took my money. It's been a month already. I am worry that they won't send my orders but just took my money.

22nd of May, 2016

Truth always reveals

• Sh
      16th of Oct, 2016

I bought a fake 128GB thumbdrive from them last year. I assumed it was too good to be true and was right. After about 4GB it wipes all the data and rewrites over itself. A little common sense and general 'buyer beware' warning goes a long way. But there are a lot of people losing important data because they don't test the droves first or have any idea what they're buying.

• Re
      8th of Jun, 2018

Wish.com is nothing but a front to move US cash to Chinese counterfeiters. Wish.com is using credit card companies and in 1 transaction they commit 3 felony acts as I SEE IT. aiding the counterfeit ops in china, selling fake goods to US Consumers and wire fraud by using interent and credit card payments. Why the DOJ has not investigated or shut them down is mind blowing. I bought Items supposed to be shipped from San Francisco and they were shipped from China and very clearly fakes. Ive filed complaints with the DHS and my federal elected officials.

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2018

I bought a 2 TB flash drive and the actual size of the flash drive was 51.0 GB. The website is a scam. Dont buy anything from this website. Not sure how the some TV shows run their ads. I got the flash drive from China. Once I saw the pack I realized it was fake. Looks like Chinese products are fake