Wipro / Disturbing by sending un necessary mails evryday.

1 Wipro, Gate No-2, Plot No. 8, Block DM, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Near KarunamoyeeKolkata, India

On 2015, I gave an interview in wipro bps. It was for the process Talk Talk Tech (talk talk telecom - uk). Took 14 hours for completing an interview. Wipro bps rule (As informed by wipro bps ) - whoever is joining wipro bps have to complete 18 months to be eligible for applying in Wipro technologies and/or wipro infotech as per domain. (Which is a fake promise to candidates). I am studying B.Sc IMS from Kolkata. My classmate told me that one of his friend is in wipro bps for 2 years and still working in Wipro BPS division only. But my own point is, I am not interested about Wipro at all. Every day they sends me un necessary Wipro BPS job opening mails and sometimes calls too. I Informed them over phone more than 10 times not interested in Wipro. They are so shameless, still mailing everyday. On 14-Jan-2016 again sent a mail- Dear Candidate, Dear Candidate, ... MENTION ***ARPITA LPT*** ON THE TOP OF THE RESUME. Greetings from Wipro. Here is a great opportunity to appear for an Interview with us. Please Walk-In to grab this excellent opportunity with a print-out of this email. Please refer to the details mentioned below for other relevant documents. ... Job Description (Hardware & Customer Support Voice Process): ... *International Voice Hardware Support & Customer Service Process *Troubleshooting & Remote Support to International Clients over the phone *Handling technical queries & repair of IT Hardware devices & Networking Solutions (Internet, LAN, WIFI, Router etc.) *Inbound premium opening (No Outbound Scam or Sales) *Candidate should possess excellent communication skills in English with ability to manage customer conversation ensuring confidence, clarity and ability to build rapport for Voice Process *Candidates should be ready to work 5 days/week with 2 Week Offs (rotational) *Should be flexible to work in Night Shifts, as per business requirement ... Salary: Gross Annual Rs.1, 50, 000 to Rs.2, 00, 000 Lac (Lucrative Incentives + Both side Pick & Drop) Job Location: Kolkata Interview Location: Wipro, Gate No-2, Plot No. 8, Block DM, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Near Karunamoyee Interview Date & Time: 15-Jan-16 & 16-Jan-16(11am- 3pm) Interview reference: ARPITA-LPT Documents Required: *Updated, Printed Resume *1 Passport Size Color Photograph *Photo ID & Address Proof in Original, Along with 1 Photocopy each *Educational Qualification & Work Experience Documents (If Any) In Original *Print-Out of this Email ... Desired Candidate Profile: ... *Fresher & Experienced candidates (18-45 years of age) *Undergraduates & Graduates, both are eligible *BE/B.TECH (Only EEE, CSE, ECE and Instrumentation) are eligible *Knowledge of basics of computer- MS Office(Word/Excel/Power Point) preferred *CA, CS, M.Tech, MCA, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, B.Ed, LLB etc. (or equivalent) are NOT eligible *Candidates pursuing any regular course or any of the above course are NOT eligible *Candidates pursuing or completed Distance MBA/PGDM are eligible *Ready to work in Night Shifts ... *Please ignore the e-mail incase not relevant to you, or if you are not interested *Please forward this e-mail to your friends / someone you know looking for a job Arpita Chakraborty Wipro Business Process Services Contact +[protected] / [protected] e-Mail arpita.chakraborty2@wipro.com and I replied - "Every single day i receives this kind of disturbing mail from wipro bps. In spite of informing them over phone, still receiving this types of non-required emails. my profile is registered in job portals doesn't mean you have the authority to sending mail to anyone in the name of mass mailing and disturbing them. I have already left Wipro and have no single interest in Wipro. stop disturbing me. Stop sending me these kind of unnecessary emails. " On the same day again sent me an email. The person who is sending- her name is arpita chakraborty and her email address is arpita.chakraborty2@wipro.com. She is not the only one. Various person from hr team send emails without proper profile verification. They have my profile details in their system. I had submitted my resignation letter before leaving wipro. I do not understand one thing - a company like Wipro can be so shameless. What do they think - they have the authority to do what ever they want? stop sending me those emails.

Re