Wilshire Credit Corporation / TRYING TO PUT ME IN FORECLOSURE

1 5956 SE INEZ AVE, Stuart, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 772-286-8946

I BOUGHT MY HOME IN FEB.2017 WITHIN 4 MONTHS OF OWNING THE HOME MY MORG WAS BOUGHT OUT BY WILSHIRE CREDIT CORP. IN JUNE OF 2017 I WAS DIAGONOSED WITH CANCER.I CALLED WILSHIRE TO MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS I WAS TOLD I WAS NOT BEHIND AS OF YET SO THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD AT THAT TIME.I CONTACTED THEM AGAIN IN JULY 2017 WITH MY PAYMENTS NOW 2 MONTHS BEHIND AND OFFERD THEM $1000.00 BIWEEKLY UNTIL I WAS CAUGHT UP I WAS TOLD NO .THEY NEEDED THE PAYMENT IN FULL.DEC 2017 I HAD MAJOR SURGERY WITH COMPLICATIONS AND DID NOT RETURN TO WORK UNTIL FEB 2017.I AGAIN CONTACTED THEM AND ASKED TO MAKE THE SAME PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT AND TOLD NO.SO IN JULY 2017 I CONTACTED FRESH START MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE AND THEY TRIED FOR 6 MONTHS TO NEGOTIATE WITHWILSHIRE ON MY BEHALF .BUT WILSHIRE KEPT LOSING FAXES, NOT RETURNING CALLS.BY THEN I WAS $18, 000.OO IN THE HOLE WHEN I STARTED ORIGINALLY FOR HELP I WAS $4, 000.00.SO THEN I A CASH BUYER TO DO A SHORT SALE EVERYTHING ON MY PART THROUGH ME, MY REALTOR AND MY INVESTOR WAS DONE AND COMPLETED IN 2 WEEKS.EVERY TIME MY REALATOR OR I WOULD CALL THE LOAN OFFICER SHE NEVER RETURNED PHONE CALLS.4 MONTHS LATER I GET A LETTER IN THE MAIL STAING SHORT SALE DENIED WITHOUT EXPLANTATION.I JUST WENT TO COURT MAY 27 2017 AND THE JUDGE IS GIVING ME UNTIL JULY 15 2017 TO WORK SOMETHING OUT WITH WILSHIRE. I AM AFRAID I WILL LOSE MY HOME.BECAUSE WILSHIRE HAS SHOWN NO INTREST IN HELPING OVER THE LAST YEAR WHY WOULD THEY START NOW.PLEASE HELP! THIS COMPANY AND THE PEOPLE ARE ONLY IN IT FOR THEMSELVES.THE PHONE # SHOULD NOT BE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE IT SHOULD CALLED WILSHIRE WE F--- YOU SERVICE.I'VE HAD SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY ALSO WITH MY PROPERTY TAXES AND MY HOME OWNERS INSURANCE NOT BEING PAID AND LOSING THE THE PAPER WORK AND FAXES.PLEASE HELP AGAIN.ALL CONSUMERS WITH WILSHIRE NEED HELP FROM THIS COMPANY AND ANY OTHERS LIKE IT. LETS FIRST START WITH THE MAIN ONE " WILSHIRE CREDIT CORP.!!!"
THANKS, LINDA & JOHNNY

Li

Comments

• Va
      2nd of May, 2008
    Wilshire Credit Corporation - Bad service
    www.wcc.ml.com

I have the same problem with Wilshire credit mortgage I fell behind on my payments and for 6 months I called them told them what was going on no help went to had no help so they foreclosed on me in Jan hired lawyer in Jan still no help so Wilshire caused me to lose my home because all I wanted them to do iis lower my payments and they wouldn’t so now in July I might be homeless because I have no one to help me no one now I got a better paying job but now I’m trying to play catch up, and the lawyer that I gave 1775.00 to wont answer my calls her in much I’m doomed The best to any one who deals with Wilshire

9th of Jun, 2008
    Wilshire Credit Corporation - Scammers
    www.wcc.ml.com

Everyone reading these reviews against Wilshire Credit Please also go to /link removed/ and also see many, many other people who have had it with this company. You can also see good additional information and see this company for what they really are.

Between this excellent site and the other mentioned above maybe we can get something done. This company is defrauding homeowners and it has to stop!!!

United we stand and there are enough of us that we should be able to do something. Someone please do a web posting for signatures to help all of us.

Wilshire employees - You know what is going on. You cannot work there and not what this company is doing. You can stay there and continue to be a partner in crime or else help all of us.

When you unknowingly do wrong your are innocent.

When you knowingly do wrong and keep on doing it you are as guilty as who you are doing it for!!

• Re
      17th of Jun, 2008

19th of Jun, 2008
    Wilshire Credit Corporation - They screwed my grandma out of her home
    www.wcc.ml.com

First, Wilshire Credit Corp refinanced my 82-year-old grandmother's home for a price she clearly could not afford on her fixed social security income. Then they started to foreclose her property because she couldn't afford it.

They let us (the family) work with them to resolve this, but right when we collected the big chunk of money they asked for to stop the foreclosure (well before the deadline by the way), the loan officer stopped contacting us and wouldn't reply to our calls, faxes or e-mails. Everybody at the company would direct us to the loan guy.

After a couple of weeks of this, Grandma received a foreclosure letter and eviction notice with a lawyer's name on it. We contact Mr Lawyer. Turns out the loan officer didn't work there anymore, dropped the ball and screwed my grandmother out of her home. Neither the loan officer nor any other rep at Wilshire bothered to tell us that the loan officer was leaving. Furthermore, Wilshire was not willing to work with us anymore despite their Massive error and resulting situation.

They wont' take our calls anymore - giving us the run-around. They didn't care that they messed up and are proceeding with the eviction. That is beyond wrong. Too bad we can't afford a lawyer.

• Ge
      1st of Jul, 2008

THEY RIPPED ME OFF TO I LIVE LOUISVILLE KY THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE DUEING A LOAN MOD AND FOR ME AND PUT ME IN FORCLOSURE AFTER BILL MITCHELL ASURED ME EVERY THING WAS FINE 3 WEEKDS BEFORE ILL SIGHN WHAT EVER AGAINST THESE FOOLS I HAVE 5 KIDS AND NO HOME SOON

• Re
      8th of Jul, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

18th of Jul, 2008
    Wilshire Credit Corporation - First time home buyer
    wcc.ml.com

I am so unhappy and very pissed I tried to purchase a property which they owned and I did everything I was supposed to do all inspections paid for my appraisal and I lost all that money because I had to cancel the transaction I waited more than 3 moths for them to finally sign that they would fix some problems with the location and then they signed but would not fix the problems and then they sat on it again I am low income and cannot afford these losses they are a scam plan and simply. I feel defrauded.

• Co
      21st of Apr, 2009

Hey, you might want to check your facts. It makes you look less creditable. Firstly, Wilshire doesn't refinance loans as they are just a servicer, not a bank or lender. What they can do, however, is a temporary modification of the loan for up to 5 years. The thing with that is they LOWER interest rates, not increase it, so its impossible the modification caused the loan to be unaffordable. Secondly, since wilshire is a servicer and not a lender or bank as previously stated, they DONT want your mom's house or anyone elses. Right now houses are severely underwater, how would they benefit by taking on the expenses of keeping up the house AND listing/selling it, especially since houses now are selling for less than they're worth? Wilshire doesn't forclose on properties unless they are at LEAST 90 days past due. and then they usually STILL wait a while. Loan officers aren't assigned to a loan unless its undergoing modification, so it sounds to me like she thought she was safe (even though she's told collection attempts can and will continue during modification approval) and didn't make any payments. Unfortunately it sounds like your grandmother didn't understand the loan she signed up for with the lender (who is NOT wilshire) and since wilshire just takes care of the loan, they're getting the brunt of your anger.