Willowcreek Poodle Farm - Esther Neuman / She has cost me thousands of dollars in legal fees

I made some poodle breeder deals with Esther Neuman of Spruce Grove, Alberta, area; and have always fulfilled my end of all dealings with her. In return she has cost me thousands of dollars in legal fees by suing me in court for monies that I don't owe. In my opinion, the registration papers of her dogs which I have in my possession are fraudulent, one of the dogs she registered that I have, says he was born of different parents than she told me, and his registered birth date is false also. If he was born on the date she claims, then he conceived a litter of mine when he was 11 days old. She was banned from the CKC for life in 1997, and can't even register dogs, she uses someone else's name on the papers as breeder/owner. So far the case has gone before a pre-trial judge, if it goes to be heard in court I'll have to wait and see. I've spent thousands of dollars in legal fees while trying to live on a thousand a month on disability; I will be trying to get my legal fees reimbursed by her through the court system, and have started proceedings against her with the Canadian Kennel Club and Canadian Livestock and Pedigree Act, and with the person who a couple of the dogs I have is listed as their breeder/owner, Eddie Hess. In the meantime, I will wait to see if they come to mediation as the pre-trial judge recommended or not, if you've had problems with these people, or Willowcreek Poodle Farm, you may mail me.

N  31st of Jan, 2013 by
Ann Clifford Vanstone was, indeed sued in Provincial Court, Alberta and lost. She has an outstanding judgement against her that she has not paid. Ann has an anger management problem. She has lied, cheated and been caught in her own net. Subsequently, she has gone "off the radar". She ran a puppy mill before the litigation and is likely still doing so. Of course, her credit rating is as bad as it gets and she has no credit cards.
Ann has lived on Welfare and AISH in Alberta. She has probably defrauded Social Services - if what she has bragged about is true. Ann is an American citizen.
Anyone knowing the location and phone number of Ann Clifford Vanstone is invited to send that information to u2pups@yahoo.ca.