White smile pen / Eroneous Charges

1 CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-482-5017

Here's a number for Premium White - [protected]. I was online and saw the advertisement for white smile pen free trial for the price of shipping and handling.It was ordered on 1/6/2010. Like everyone else, I thought I'd try it. Well. It took 3 weeks to recieve it no less even try it. I just received my charge statement and there's a charged for $126.42 and additional charges for currency conversion because they are in Great Britian. I called my credtit card company and they gave me a phone number. The Premiun White employees will not give any information, not even where the company is located, but they'll tell you where they ship from, and insist that the web site states the fee is not refundable.The fine print blends in with the background on the bottom of their web page.

Ge

Comments

• Co
      29th of Mar, 2010

I also ordered a sample of the White Smile Pen. Have been fighting with them ever since. They also charged my card #126.42 and refuse to refund even though I did not authorize them to continue. I even called to dispute, yet they insist to NOT listen. Will not even refer me to management. Refuses to give me a Telephone Number. Truly A Rip Off.

• Al
      12th of Apr, 2010

I keep calling number only to be told the office is closed, doesn't matter what time of day or night. I want my freaking money back, if that isn't at all possible stop taking any more, you are more then welcome to the product back never used still in brown envelope it came in.It says to contact web site but doesn't say what it is and nothing posted any where.