White Castle / beverage concern

1 7485 Manchester RoadMaplewood, MO, United States Review updated:

Ordered a diet cola with my meal.

The cup was overfilled so that, when I inserted a straw, the soda overflowed onto the lid. The soda on the lid spilled onto the console of my 2006 Toyota Solara.

I immediately wriped spilled soda with a napkin. The soda had stained the metallic-gray finish on my console.

What did I put in my stomach???

Da

Comments

• Eh
      30th of Jun, 2011

I don't think that this is much of White Castle's fault. It's actually a positive and a negative. Yeah, they overfilled it, but they gave you what you paid for---- a drink. Now, it's much better to have an overflowing soda than one thats filled up to halfway, dont you think?

• Sc
      15th of Aug, 2018
    White Castle Management - Sliders and fries
    Columbus
    Ohio

The bugers were so greasy they were un edible the fries were old and stale andbwhen i complained the manager would only refund me half of my money back i only ate 3 or 4 fries and 1 burger i have eaten at white castel many times before and the food is never this greasy im talking an unbelivable amout grease

• Aw

Received:
    2 bacon cheeseburgers
    2 regular chicken sandwiches
    3 pc mozzarella stick

I would understand if they were busy but I was the only one in line/ restaurant and there were 5 of them working. Horrible.

21st of Aug, 2018
    White Castle Management - white castle burgers
    Plano
    Texas

I bought 3 boxes of your burgers and everyone of them had hard buns out of the box .. as many times as I've had your burgers I've never had to put a box much less 3 in the trash

• Ro
      21st of Aug, 2018
    White Castle Management - service and food
    Fresh Meadows
    New York

I ordered a number 2 which is 2 souble cheeseburger onion rings and drink I don't eat bacon the 1st order had bacon I explained I DOnt eat bacon they made it again undercooked refuse to refund my cash so the food went to my dogs which should of went in my belly

• Re
      1st of Sep, 2018
    White Castle - food
    Aurora
    Illinois

I used a free gift certificate i asked for five white castlecwith cheese and mustard they were ok but i bought 5 addition cheeseburgers with no mustard and guess what mustard they were not very friendly the burgers were cold ...why ...the young guy was very nice and seemed helpful

• Sy
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    White Castle - staff
    Clarksville
    Tennessee

I went to the Clarksville, TN White Castle and I was disappointed with some of the employees. Most weren't wearing gloves when handeling food and someone was walking around on their phone!!

• Cr
      5th of Sep, 2018
    White Castle - product

I live in Iowa so they don't have my crave for white castle so every time I'm in aurora Illinois I go to white castle on lake street almost everyday but I ordered 2 number 1's the burgers were cold they forgot my fries I had to drive back night service needs improvement day service is great I have known sandy the gm for years

• Wi
      5th of Sep, 2018
    White Castle - I want my money back
    Chicago
    Illinois

I brought a crave crate for a party they were cold and soggy and I said no pickles and they all had pickles

• Ti
      6th of Sep, 2018
    White Castle - order number #34403003 customer # 126
    Georgetown
    Indiana
    whitecastle.com

We ordered $13.56 worth of food and we were not pleased with our order!!! All of our burgers had ketchup and we specifically asked for no ketchup! We also did not receive our fudge dipped cheesecake!!!

16th of Oct, 2018
    White Castle - food & bad service
    Ohio

Yes I have placed a order for 3 combos in a order of cheese sticks six when I receive my 3 combos I have ordered and my order cheese sticks my cheese steaks were called my fries were cold my White Castle buns were hard and the burgers were too salty and when I try to take them in to get switched out or get my money back they move very rude to me.

• Mi
      16th of Oct, 2018
    White Castle - service
    South Plainfield
    New Jersey

There is a young, female at the drive thru who is always nasty and rude with such a bad attitude. Plus she is always laughing at the window. Please do yourself a favor and put someone at the window who has manners and knows what they're doing.

21st of Oct, 2018
    White Castle - wrong order
    Ohio

I want to file a complaint about White Castles I had ordered a soccer team five cheese and fiber in a order of cheese sticks when I received my order I didn't get my cheese sticks and when I got my White Castle's the bread was hard and the Patty was hard and they didn't give me cheese they just gave me all we're going to White Castles

• Su
      5th of Nov, 2018
    White Castle - cashier
    East Elmhurst
    New York

White castle @ 88-08 northern blvd in Jackson heights, ny... the cashiers are Pocketing the surveys & giving them to friends. I want the surveys as I am a frequent customer.

• Tr
      12th of Nov, 2018
    White Castle - receipt of product
    Redford
    Michigan

Purchased a crave case online with pickup time ID as 5:10 pm. I arrived before said time. Discovered my case siiting on top of a shelving unit. Took possesion of product. Ate a portion of product as soon as i returned to my car. The portion was luke warm. Each person who ate a burger complained that the product was cold. Very dissapointed.

• Ki
      11th of Dec, 2018
    White Castle Management - Food/Service
    Ohio

I returned my white castles to the manager in Norwood Ohio on this day at 630 because they were soggy. The manager gave me new white castles thst was also soggy.