Westwood College / academic programs
I have been attending Westwood college since Aug of '07 and when I signed up for the Visual Communications program. I asked if the classes I took there were able to transfer to other schools. I was told that it is up to the other schools discretion whether or not the classes were transferrable. That should have sent up a red flag.
Then in Jan of '09 I was told that the cirriculm has changed and that they apply to me! 5 classes that i have already taken would no longer apply toward the degree, I was half way done, and now I am not!
This doesn't sit right with me at all I feel like I am getting ripped off, I recieved a copy of my ledger (since the school handles all of your finances) and at 4, 000 a term that is not too far from 10, 000 after term tuition and lab fees and books.
Books is another issue which i am sure that other students have complaints about.
If there is anything that can be done, a class action suit or something of that sort please contact me.
More Westwood College Complaints & Reviews
- Westwood College - committed fraud 
- Westwood College - westwood college not accredited 
- Westwood College - poor service! 
- Westwood College - classes and finical aide
- Westwood College - run away 
- Westwood College - scam/fraud/unethical behavior
- Westwood College - scam 
- Westwood College - fraud scam and deceiving lies 
- Westwood College - fraudulent use of title IV finacial aid
- Westwood College - bogus accrediation