Westinghouse flat screen TV / No picture after owning 18 months
After 18 months we lost the picture on our Westinghouse flat screen HDTV. For 30 years TV's didn't need warrntys so we didn't buy one. The one year warranty was over. We paid TV Engineers $40 to pick up the useless set and bring to their St. Augustine FL shop. After 3 weeks they returned it. Next, I brought it to Sears repair in Palm Coast FL The charged 32.50 and promised Apr 15, 2008 return.
Late July they leave a message saying the TV was ready for pick up. When picked up the charged another $32.50. I get the TV home and there is a note from the tech saying the TV couldn't be repaired. I am furious. Why did it take so long to fugure this out. Why didn't they tell me it wasn't repair when they left the message to pick it up.
Last year I purchased 4 Michilin tires for my SUV. Well, all 4 air valves were bad, I was told they were made in China. I had to call my road service twice due to the bad air valves.
Needless to say I am furious at Sears. They did make ammends for the bad valves on the tire. But this 3 month fiasco with the TV was passed off as an, oh well. No I didn't purchase the TV at Sears. Please send me your thoughts on how opperations handled this transaction Thank you Susan Sheehan
More Westinghouse flat screen TV Complaints & Reviews
- Westinghouse LCD TV - Non existent support and warranty service 
- Westinghouse LCD TV SK-19H210S - Product Quality 
- White Westinghouse - Terrible quality product! 
- Westinghouse Digital - LCD T.V. 
- White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station - Fault is in the electrical wiring 
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - warranty claim unresolved
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - white-westinghouse clothes washing machine
- Westinghouse - 55 inch television
- Westinghouse - kitchen splash shield upc 56677 87767 number 6100076
- Westinghouse - service complaint in turkey regarding my white westinghouse fridge problem