Webrestaurantstore.com / Cambro clear covered display with hinged lid
This was partially my fault for not thoroughly reading the product description. I found them on google by searching "covered serving tray". The google shopping ad pictured a covered serving tray. The landing page also featured the same picture, of a covered serving tray containing pastries, with other detail pictures. So I ordered two. When I received them, they did not include the trays. I contacted customer service via chat, and their response was "sorry for the confusion, but you should have read the product description more thoroughly. They offered no further solution. In my opinion, a picture containing items not included in the sale should not be used as a main product picture. I think their selling practices are intentionally deceptive.
More Webrestaurantstore.com Complaints & Reviews
- webstaurant.com - This is scam 
- Webrestaurantstore.com - incorrect products/false advertising 
- Webstaurantstore - Ripoff 30% restocking fees for returns, no exchanges!
- Webrestaurantstore.com - Turbo Air Freezer
- The Webstaurant Store - Refused to Give Refund or Honor Warranty
- www.webstaurantstore.com - The item was opened the maybe used
- webstaurant.com - never shipped order but charged card
- Webstaurant Store - do not buy from them
- The Webstaurant.com / Libbey5. 5oz Glasese - SCAM
- Webstaurant Store - part was busted when received.