Web Savers Club / Fraud

1 2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway Ste. 200, Pennsauken, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-235-2217

There's has been a unaurthorised funds taken out my bank account without my knowledge. I am really getting tired of different taking money out of my account all because I try to apply for a loan. This company was never allowed to take anything. I don't even know who they are.

More Web Savers Club Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      5th of May, 2010

I too was just taken avantage of from this company!!! And they refuse to take the charges off. In stead they offer a rebate card for gas. I dont want a rebate- I wanted my money they illegally took!!! What a scam!!

• Bo
      25th of May, 2010

im very frustrated with this club! after applying 4 a loan online this club has taking out $34.95 on Apr.6, 10 & $19.95 on Mar 23, 10> i had no clue what this was so i called. i told them they had no permission 2 take money out my acct. they told me they would refund tha $34.95 only & tha other is nonrefundable. til this day i have got nothing!!! i have called & called bout everyday & they would tell me tha same thing!!! i feel like pressing charges. did any 1 how i can get my money?

• Mr
      12th of Jul, 2010

This "club" is a complete scam. I was told that they were a "bonus" for applying for an on line pay day loan by Mr David Web, probably a false name. I was told that I recieved an e-mail with information on how to log onto their site, totaly false, or else I would have canceled their services before they even got started and now they refuse to refund monies for the one time start up fee of $29.98 to my account even though I never authorized these chargees. this company has only been in business since January of 2010 and already has 24 complaints filed through the BBB. It is owned by Christoher A Pallante out of Palm Harbor Florida with the contact number of 1-866-235-2217 web site http://www.websaversplus.com/ for the florida office and 1-877-823-1455 web site http://www.websaversplus.com/ for the Henderson Nevada office. Personally I am going to file a complaint with the BBB under fraud and am asking that others do the same so that we can get a class action law suit together against these slime balls.

• Ed
      28th of Jul, 2010

They took out $29.95 out of my account. I have never heard from them until I checked my bank statement, I also called them to see what the deal was and they said that no records were found. Can anybody tell me what to do? [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ke
      28th of Jul, 2010

They also took out 29.95. They are a scam and now i have a charge of 22.99 from them 4 days later. You need to cancel your checking account asap and file fraud charges against them. It doesnt do any good to talk to the [censor]s. All they can say is that they are sorry and understand. Also file with the BBB. Put their number in and it will come up websavers out of florida.