We Tour America / Scam and fraud
they phoned me up and said i got this awesome deal, discount deal on a trip to Orlando Florida. They said they would send me a package in the mail, which i never recieved, and that i would also get on via email. I go the email, but no package in the mail.
I emailed through their webiste about a month after, and said that i no longer wanted this package, as they told me that i could cancel anytime. Well, when i went to refund and cancel, they told me on the phone i had 30 days after confirmation. Well, now I'm out $513 before Christmas. i phoned the lady at Customer Service, and she basically told me that i could not refund it, that i was locked in. that i had 30 days, and if i opened the attachment, which i never recieved, that i would have read that.
Now I'm out $513 for christmas. its a SCAM
More We Tour America Complaints & Reviews
- We Tour America - Dishonest company 
- We Tour America - Terrible experience 
- We Tour America - Scam! 
- We Tour America - unauthorized credit card transaction 
- We Tour America - Free trip 
- We Tour America - NO Refund !
- We Tour America - MORE LIKE WE SCAM AMERICA
- We Tour America - NONE
- We Tour America - Company is a SCAM
- We Tour America - Wanted credit card for free trip