Waterblasting Technologies / Dishonest and unethical

1 3920 SE Commerce St., Stuart, FL, United States
Phone: 772 214 1714

They sold me 2 air conditioners with 2 year warranties and failed to fix the units. The owner, Jose Guch, refuses to give a bill of sale for a boat that he sold last year.
They sold two air conditioners that did not work correctly. They charged the one owner an additional $900 which lost me considerable business. The other unit has failed often and they won't fix it. They had a website and brochure showing the AC units and now claim that they are no longer in that business. One of the owners, James Crocker is extremely belligerent and uncooperative. His only response to my complaint was to threaten to have me arrested for trespassing. After more than a year since the initial complaint, they have not offered any settlement and continue to threaten because of my complaint. They have also refused mediation.
The other owner, Jose Guch, sold a boat and refuses to supply the Bill of Sale.

Desired Settlement
They need to pay $3200 for the 18k unit and $2900 for the 16k unit so that I can replace them with air conditioners from honest, reputable manufacturers. They need to reimburse me $8, 000 in lost work as a result of using their faulty units. Also need the Bill of Sale for the boat that Guch sold last year

Wa