WatchBrokers.com / Theft/Failure to pay
These guys never give up. Looks like they found a new patsy. His name is Matt Mason this time, a new patsy.
Here is a new report I found. See MATT MASON'S PHOTO BELOW.
Watchbrokers.com Sent in my TAG(s) watches and never heard from them again. Internet, Georgia
I worked with watchbroker agent Matt Mason. I received my mailing label for my 2 Tag Heuer watches. Watchbrokers received, inspected and posted both my watches. Then also received bids on them and I accepted the offers. I then never heard from them. After several emails/voicemails and answering service indicated that Matt was still with company and never heard from him. Contacted Better Business Bureau and they could not get in touch with them.
THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS. MATT MASON IS A THEIF. DONT GET SCAMMED LIKE I DID
More WatchBrokers.com Complaints & Reviews
- WatchBrokers.com - They sounded great at first, but now I am learning the truth the hard way 
- WatchBrokers.com - breach of contract, fraud, theft by deception, embezzlement 
- WatchBrokers.com - This is absolutely the worst experience of my life 
- WatchBrokers.com - no payment 
- WatchBrokers.com - Stay away from these crooks 
- WatchBrokers.com - They will lie and cheat you out of your watch 
- WatchBrokers.com - out of business
- WatchBrokers.com - stole my Watch's 
- WatchBrokers.com - payment never received
- WatchBrokers.com - Stolen watches