Wart & Mole Vanish / Not worth the money

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

My wife purchased this product from a magazine for $79.95. That was the first error made. You receive enough in a vile that looks like it has more in it. I followed the instructions to a tee and scraped the wart in question. Let it sit on it and dry. Nothing happened, at all.
I feel that for the $79.95 you should get enough of this magical paste to take care of at least 2-3 decent warts. All I can do is recommend you not waste your money and go to the dermatologist as i'm doing now. Save the money and use it towards your copay. I'm surprised no one else has had the same complaint
Sincerely disappointed r. G.

Comments

• Pu
      19th of Dec, 2010

Over the counter (otc) products such as this rarely work. And if they do work, it all depends on what kind of problem you have. Some problems are worse than others, and some are of different variaties than what is described on the package.

If you still have the receipt, empty bottle/package, you might be able to get a refund from the company who make it.

Before using any OTC product, you should contact your Dr. first...especially if its going to cost a lot of money to purchase this OTC product.

In the future, you might try contacting the company for a free sample, before you decide on purchasing anything OTC again.

• Be
      13th of Jun, 2012

Before I used that I did ask for a sample but the sales person said they don't have sample. He said they are in the market for over 10 years and the product works great. I was so stupid that I believed to him. The thing burned my skin and left ugly scar on my legs and hands. I was a little smart that I didn't try on my face... This company shouldn't in the market continuously cheating on people.