Warrior Custom Golf

4.8
Warrior Custom Golf
Irvine, California
warriorcustomgolf.com
Received an email from them today to do R&D on their golf balls...3 dozen free for just shipping and handling...no problem there...I called...and was told that the only way you get the golf balls is to PAY FOR and try a Golf Club...I reread the email and it says nothing about that...so I called again...and the customer service rep told me the same thing. When I mentioned that was deceptive and fraud he said "well I don't know what to say"...we have golf clubs...again I told him it says nothing about that in the email and he stated "well, thats what it is". Complete fraud.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sports & Recreation

Comments

N  14th of Feb, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I encountered the same fraudulent service from Warrior. They really are a rip-0ff company.
A  20th of Apr, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I, too, have had a bad experience with this lousy company. Best thing you can do is write to the California Department of Justice. (they are located in Irvine). If enough complaints are filed, in writing, they will make this bunch clean up their act or close shop.
Public Inquiry Unit
Departmet of Justice
Post Office Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
D  5th of May, 2010 by    -1 Votes
What a joke you people are. This company has been in business for 12+ years and have done nothing but provide a quality product and a bottom barrell price, especially for custom built clubs.
There is no scam involved, all Warrior asks people to do is evaluate their new technology at a lower wholesale price and gives away tons of free product to entice their customers to try their products. For anyone to suggest that this is somehow deceptive or wrong in any way is out of their freaking minds.
The problem with most people is they call in expecting EVERYTHING in the damn world and don't want to pay for it. Some people when they discover that there is a charge involved they flip out and start to use false terms such as scam etc. just to try to bully Warrior into giving them whatever they want. People in this world are fundamentally CHEAP and never want to accept resposibility for their own actions and also seem to think that the world owes them something just because they were born.
I am and have been a customer of Warrior's for the last 12 years and have never had a problem with any of my orders with them. You want to know why? It's because I don't try to take advantage of a great company like Warrior and instead give them the same respect and courtesy I would give any top notch company in the world. Also I don't ever buy something with the intent on returning it. When I purchase something I keep it for good unless something is defective or breaks. Never would I(as I see alot of people doing) purchase a set of clubs just to send them back and get my money refunded to me.
As far as returning clubs is concerned I've also experienced their return procedure as well and found nothing wrong with it in any way shape or form. Yes they try to convince you to keep the clubs, but what company in their right mind wouldn't want their customers to keep their product?
All the client has to do if they don't want the product is say "no thank you" and Warrior will gladly honor what the client wants and provide a return authorization.
From what I've read and seen the only time people have a problem with Warrior is when they go past their warranty period or they refuse to follow directions. I've never had a problem with this company because I LISTEN AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!! Try that for once and you should be a much happier person in life in general!!

-Anonymous But Very Happy Warrior Client
N  24th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Daalvashi written by one of the Warrior representatives
N  10th of May, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Daal Vashi, I guess you didn't receive the postcard in the mail then. The only costs it says anything about is shipping and handling and this is implied by an asterick next to the word "free", implying that the clubs would be free. Put into context though you can see that instead of stating "free" clubs they are actually only stating that it is a risk free* (there's the asterick) test play program. Other than this it simply states that "our research department requires your honest evaluation of the golf equipment you will be receiving." This would be the implied "payment" for the clubs. It is a play on words and false advertising at it's best. Protect them if you choose but that just leads me and other "chosen" individuals to believe that you are part of the problem over there. Good luck on your scams, I mean ventures.

-Anonymous But Very Happy Internet User
A  28th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
See below. The Better Business Bureau where the company is located in LA gives the company an "F".

D  22nd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I received the email offering the free dozen golf ball from Warrior Golf. I called and was asked to purchase a hybrid club. I told their representative that I didn't want to try the club but that I did want the golf balls. He didn't keep up the sales pitch and sent me the balls. I got them in 4 days with no problems. They did cost $11.95 though. I'm sure they did not loose any money on the deal. Remember nothing is free. Overall Warrior is a good company to deal with. Just use your heads and don't expect a company to give any products for free.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree