Walmart — horribly unfriendly &customer service&
I had a horrible experience with a rude, unhelpful assistant manager who took an instant dislike to me (?) and refused to accepted a bag of recalled dog food. Several calls later and a letter to the better business bureau later, I got a refund. However, I didn't appreciate her maligning me in her response to the better business bureau.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tallahassee, FL(Oops, I guess she didn't know they'd cc me!)
Since spending over 4 hours on something that should have taken minutes, I no longer go to that location. Had she only taken a moment to educate herself or even look at the printout of the recall information that I brought to her, they'd have one fewer dissatisfied customer. Strangely enough, the stores that I patronize now seem happy to help me when I want to purchase something or even exchange something.
Hiring and hr practices there could use a long hard look.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!