Walmart Stores — vision center
I had terrible experience with a Vision Center in Allentown PA. The receptionists just sat there and did nothing. There was a trainee there who had no training. I was there for almost 3 hours before I could leave. They did pre-tests on me but people kept coming back and disturbing us so we would have to start the tests all over again. Receptionist kept yelling at me I was blinking. The eye doctor was super creepy. He was yelling at me because I wouldn't guess the letters.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Allentown, PA I couldn't see the letters at all. When I went to pick out frames, nobody would help me. They kept staring at their phones. When I went to pick up my glasses, they didn't even check to make sure they fit. I kept kept telling her the nose piece was too tight and she said. I can't do anything about that. Got so bad I can't even wear them. My ears are burning, my nose is red hot from the nose piece. I'll never go here again. Worse customer service, worst receptionists ever.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!