Walmart Stores — managers
Today December 31 2018 I purchased groceries at our local walmart. I was buying alchohol and they carded me which is fine I'm 48 years old. The cashier wasn't old enough so we waited for a manager for about 15 minutes. The manager female Kimberly arrived and was not professional and had no personality. She carded my wife 43 years old she didn't have her ID. Kimberly said she could not sell the alchohol. We asked for another Manager Todd who showed up another 15 20 minutes later.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Rio Rancho, NM Kimberly was insistant that she was not going to let me purchase alchohol even though I had the ID and my wife didn't. They couldn't make up there mind and finally Todd said no. I explained I was the one buying it and it is totally legal.
I am a retired NM Officer and there is no law that states the person with you has to have an ID when purchasing alchohol in a grocery store.. This is a family store and family members are going to be with you who aren't even 21. Kimberly is not professional and had no personality to deal with customers. I was very embarrassed as there was many people in line including the cashiers that know me.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!