Walmart Store / unprofessional employee not discipline
Good day. This complaint is in regards to my shopping experience at 8745 Branch Avenue, Clinton, Maryland 20735 Walmart store on Wednesday 4/14/10.The cashier employee Avila Lewis, behavior was unpleasant. I had two orders. The first were for groceries I paid for. The second were for clothes. Avila Lewis rang up the purse I wanted to purchase and started aggressively taking out the stuffed paper that I had wanted to stay in the purse. She didn't stop taking the paper out until she finished and wasn't paying attention to me. She was rude and aggressive and she even disgustingly took the paper out of her trash bucket and put it back in my purse! Her conduct was unprofessional and distasteful. I asked for the manager. I had came to the store to shop and was then treated harshly for no apparent reason and I received a full refund. I spoke to the Assistant store manager Pamela, who informed me I could not be told what will happen to Avil Lewis, who was still behaving erratically and bursting out her own name. It also seemed to me that Avil Lewis discriminated against me for my speech impairment. No customer and customers with disabilities should be treated with disrespect, this type of nasty temper behavior should not be tolerated. I believe she should be fired. She may even go by the name Avila.
Avil Lewis behavior seemed like she has done this before many times and she smiled and laughed about the matter while talking to people in management like nothing was wrong and like they were her friends. I still do not know if she's been fired. She was not sent away from the cash register by Pamela. I believe this matter was not taken seriously and I even email Walmart customer service to send my complaint to the corporate/headquarters twice and still no response from them. I will not shop their again and I'll will not shop at any Walmart store.
More Walmart Store Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!